Chapter 13

Knot glanced at man next to him.
He had been driving almost two hours now but most of that time they had been traveling silently.
Knot cleared his throat.
"So...Are you feeling better now?" He asked keeping his eyes on the road in front of him.
"Huh?" Arthit turned his head towards muscular guy.

"I'm talking about Nong Kongpob. You saw him. You verified that he didn't had hit his head too hard and become dumb. So you don't have to worry about him anymore" Knot explained.
"Oh, right. Well, of course I still worry."
Arthit noticed that his friend was going to say something so he hurried to continue.

"I do worry, but that's because I can't be there to make sure that he gets his rest and doesn't exhaust at himself because his school work and that tutoring thing he accepted. I can't make sure that he eats properly and won't skip his meals because he's too busy. I mean, we're dating. Isn't it normal to worry about your partner like this?"

Knot was silent for a moment as he thought about his friends words.
"You really love him a whole lot, don't you?" he said finally in serious tone.
Arthit bit his lip slightly embarrassed.
"Is it really that weird?"
"No" Knot shook his head.
"Your Kongpob is quite a character" he continued smiling.
"No need to tell me that. I mean, how could I not to love at him? Everybody loves at him. That guy is so damn perfect that sometimes it really pisses me off" Arthit frowned looking out from his door window.

"Shouldn't you be happy about the fact that such a grumpzilla like you, could catch such a great guy?" Knot teased glancing at Arthit before he let his eyes focus back to the road.
"Not when it makes me realize how much I lack myself in every possible way" Arthit grumbled and looked right back at his friends muscular profile.

"Why don't you just do something about that then?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, if you feel like you're not good enough, why don't you try to develope at yourself? That should be quite obvious solution" Knot shrugged.
Arthit stared at him thoughtfully.
"Like how?"
"How am I supposed to know? What's the deal anyway? ...how about...sending him some flowers?"
"No way! Kongpob isn't a girl" shorter man refused immediately and his face looked so horrified that it amused at Knot more than just a little.

"Just that you know, guys can receive flowers too" Knot informed.
"Well, he isn't sissy neither!"
Muscular male sighed heavily.
Anyway, he wasn't going to argue over such a small thing.

"Fine. How about asking him out on date then?"
"Huh? But...how's that possible? How can we go on date when we're not going to even see each others for a while?"
'Why all my friends are such a stubborn blockheads?' Knot thought wanting to smack Arthit's head.
"I didn't mean you have to go on date right now. It's not like you guys were not going to see each others ever again."
"Hn. I don't know. If I ask him now, he'll definitely get too excited. His school work might suffer because of it"

"There you go. It's school again. Can you stop acting like a mother hen for a while and just forget about school? This is not like you at all"
"Oye! Knot you jerk! I'm not acting like a mother hen! I'm just looking out for him. I care about his future. Future matters, no matter if you guys agree with me or not. I'm just hoping best for him" Arthit argued.
"Yes you are! Seriously, why don't you let him make his own decisions?"
"I am letting him to do his own decisions you asshole!"
Arthit's temper had started to raise it's head.
After that, they drove again in complete silence for a while.

"That ring" Knot said suddenly.
"You're the one who bought at them, right?"
"Hmm? These? Yeah, why?" Arthit asked surprised, swirling metal band absentmindedly around his finger.
"What does it mean to you?"
"Huh? Mean?" Shorter man blinked.
He was clearly confused.
"Why did you bought them?" Knot lead patiently.
"Well, because I knew it would make him happy. He seemed to be doubting at my feelings towards him no matter how much I tried to assure at him, so I wanted to show him that I...well, that I love him as much as he loves me" Arthit explained looking at his ring thoughtfully but his cheeks had got little pink because embarrassment.