Chapter 8

Prayut was extremely nervous as he stepped into noisy bar where Kongpob had told him to come.
He had no idea what kind of people he would soon be meeting, except of course Arthit's crazy minions and he started to really regret that he came.
Why didn't he had just pretended that he was busy with his schoolwork?
What if this was some kind of trap?
Maybe Kongpob was using this as some weird way to repay him for all his wrong doings.
Seriously.
Would there still be enough time to turn around and run for his life?

"Hey Prayut, over here!" That was Kongpob's voice, Prayut noticed.
Shit.
So much for running then.
He turned slowly towards the voice and saw big table already full of people.
Shitshitshitshit.
This was far more awkward than he had thought.

"What are you doing nong? Did someone tie your shoelaces together? Just move your ass and come here already. I'll pour you a drink"
Prayut recognized that one as an Bright.
He took deep breath and walked towards the table, feeling like he was prisoner on the death row on his way to his execution.
Freshman wai'ed politely to everyone as he approached at them.

"So, you're that troublemaker who broke our Kongpob's arm. I'm actually surprised to see you're still alive and unharmed" Prem said after junior had sat down in front of him.
"Uh, I'm sorry" Prayut said nervously and lowered his head.
Okay.
So here it comes.
It's payback time.

"Leave kid alone Ai Prem. Can't you see he's frantic as hell. Besides, Kongpob already said it's okay, so okay it is" Knot said softly and smiled to junior reassuringly.
"Aw man, I was just kidding. Why you guys are so boring?"

"P', if you're so bored and in need for some physical activity, why won't you do something about that instead? I'm fairly surprised that your pants haven't already catch on fire " Prayut remarked looking at Prem but pointing Wad who sat one end of the table and stared at Prem heatedly.

Table got suddenly dead silent.
All noises from the other tables seemed to fade away and it felt like one could cut air with a knife.
Wad and Prem?
Really?

"What? Di-did I said something wrong? Aren't you two-...? Oh, shit- I'm so sorry! I-..." freshman said aghastly and hid his burning face as he realized his mistake.
These two hadn't yet realized what these sparks between them meant.
Actually, now that he thought about it, he wasn't sure if they even were aware that they existed.
Damn that stupid mouth of his.

Suddenly booming laughter came from one of the seats.
Arthit laughed so hard that there were tears coming out from his eyes.
"I think you were right Knot. This kid is clever".
"I agree. He just barely sat down and he can already sense the tension" Kongpob nodded.

"What? What tension?" Prem and Wad asked, both were turned bright red.
"There's no tension! We're just friends" Wad denied and Prem nodded furiously his agreement.
"I'm sorry P' but if you're seriously going to deny that there's nothing going on between you two, you should stop screwing each others with your eyes"
Prayut had became little more confident after Arthit's and Kongpob's silent approval.

"I'm starting to like this kid. Can I keep him?" Bright howled from laughter and hugged youngest man tightly, rubbing his face against Prayut's shoulder.
Prayut freezed because of physical contact.
"No way! You better come to me sweetie. Spending eternity with that bastard would be fate worse than death" Toota argued and smacked Bright's hands off from younger man and forced him closer to himself instead.
"Enough, both of you. Have you ever considered that maybe he's not into guys. I mean that's what caused all of this anyway" Knot frowned, saving freshman from getting suffocated between two 4th year seniors.

"Hey! I'm not gay either! I just wanted to keep him like...as an mascot...or good luck charm" Bright pouted sticking his lower lip outwards.
"Actually I..." Prayut started, feeling really awkward.
He scratched back of his head and twitched nervously.
"It's okay nong. It's not our business" Knot reassured gently.
"No, I..."