Chapter 11

Kongpob stared at sleeping man beside at him.
It was sight that always managed to make his heart tickle.
Arthit's resting face looked like finest sculpture of some greek god.
He reached his healthy hand to push carefully some stubborn strands away from his boyfriend's face.

"You know, I'm going to start charging at you if keep staring at me like that. How can you always be up in this unholy hour? Even roosters haven't awakened yet" Arthit mumbled sleepily without bothering to open his eyes.
"Sorry. Did I woke you up?" Kongpob asked softly while he still fondled his lovers soft hair.
"No" older man answered shaking his head slightly, enjoying the feeling that Kong's gentle fingers gave to him while they combed through his hair.

They laid there moment in silence.
"You're going back to work today, right?"
Finally Arthit opened his eyes and stared straight back to his boyfriend's eyes.
"Yes" he answered shortly.
Kongpob nodded.
He had already knew that.
He had just wanted to confirm it.

"When can I see you again?"
Question was asked with soft but stable voice.
"What do you mean?"
"Can I come and visit?"
Junior bit his lip nervously as he looked his boyfriend hopefully.
'What if he says no?'  younger man thought while Arthit's answer kept wait itself.
"Would you like to?" senior finally said.
Kongpob blinked.
Could that mean...?!
"Of course I would!" He exclaimed.
"Okay" Arthit shrugged nonchalantly.
"REALLY?!"

Taller man's face literally lit up when he smiled happily down to his lover.
"Well why not. I like your company. I'm warning you though. My place there isn't exactly a palace worth of prince" Arthit said trying to sound cool even though inside he was as exited about the idea as Kong was.

"I don't care! As long as I can be with you, I wouldn't care even if you lived inside of dumpster at dark alley behind of strip club" younger man assured beaming.
"Hn. There you go again. Strip club Kongpob? Really? Don't you think you're exaggerating a little?" Older man humphed rising his eyebrows slightly amused before he continued.

"You have to promise me though that you put school first. You need to learn to be responsible. You are welcome to visit anytime, but only when you don't have to skip classes because of it. Do you understand?"
Arthit narrowed his eyes and pointed at his lover with his index finger just like he had done back then when he had gave him his last warning not to act like a hero.
"Yes P'Arthit. It's a deal" junior agreed still smiling as he saluted to his boyfriend who just sighed and shook his head.

"Well, would you like some breakfast? I could go and get us something really quick" Kongpob asked.
"Nah. I'm not that hungry. Can't we just stay in bed and cuddle?"older man said suggestive smile on his face.
"With a pleasure" junior purred and bend down to capture his lovers sweet lips with his own.

Surely enough, things didn't stay that innocent...
It didn't take long before that sweetly started kiss grew more hotter.
Kongpob took a lead and sucked Arthit's lower lip between his own before he bit down, making latter one gasp.

"What is it P'? What do you need? What do you want me to do?" Taller man whispered and his breath felt hot against his lovers swollen, moist lips.
"Touch me" Arthit panted.
"How? Where?"
"I don't care. Everywhere"
Kongpob grinned while he blowed hot air into his Arthit's sensitive ear.
"As you wish my love..."

He kissed older man's neck and started to draw heart shaped patterns with his tongue.
He worked down his throat, toward his bare chest and stopped his journey when he reached Arthit's left nipple.
"Ahh! Wait- Kong, what about your arm?" Senior moaned when his boyfriend took his nipple between his teeths and bit down gently.
"It's okay P'Arthit. Haven't I already proofed that this cast is pretty durable" Kongpob snickered little out of breath and his eyes shined mischievously when he glanced up to his boyfriend's face.