Chapter 12

First thing that Prem noticed when he woke up was, that he was bed alone.
Huh?
That was weird.
He could had swear that he had came back to his room with Wad last night and that things had got rather steamy.
He lifted his blanket and peeked inside.
Yup.
He was naked.
That wasn't surprising though, because he usually slept like this when he was alone anyway.

There was another thing though that was confirming to him that he indeed didn't had spent his night there alone after all.
It was this earthy scent that still lingered on his another pillow and all over his sheets.
It was Wad's scent.
So, he didn't had just a dreamt it.
He and Wad really had had sex last night.
Many times.
In many different positions.

Arthit had been right.
It had hurt, he thought while he rubbed his bum cautiously.
Altough, pain hadn't been unbearable and after a while it had started to fade away while something more intensive was replaicing it.
There had been that special magic button somewhere deep inside of him which existence he had never knew.

His cheeks got a deep rosy color when he recalled all those little moans and whimpers that had escaped from his lips when younger man had kept hitting on that spot.
He had sounded like a wanton slut.
He was sure of that.
He felt slightly embarrassed because of that, but then he remembered how sexy Wad had been while he had let out exactly same sounds and he guessed younger one had felt same.
There was nothing to be embarrassed after all.

To be honest, Prem hadn't thought it as a big deal when Wad had asked if they could had switch places in middle of their second round.
It had scared him a little first but as long as it was with that one specific junior, he didn't really care who did what.

Prem had never thought that letting Wad to do him, to submitting to Wad and letting him dominate at him in bed would make him look any less of a man.
Look at Arthit example.
Or Kongpob.
It was obvious that they take turns nowadays and that both of them had bottomed but they both were still true mens till the core.
Submitting to someone you love won't turn you to woman.
It doesn't make your dong fall off so why should it matter which one topped?

Sudden rattle from his door shifted his focus from his inner thoughts back to the reality and he stared at young man who stepped in.
"Oh, You're already awake" younger man smiled while he shut the door behind of him.
"Where did you go?" Prem asked returning the smile.
"Grab some breakfast" Wad  said waving plastic bags in his hands.
"I didn't know what you like, so I bought a bit of everything. You can choose first" he added sheepishly.

"Hmm...then...I'll choose this one" senior said pointing at his junior.
"I thought we already took care about that hunger. I can clearly remember that we were taking seconds too. How's your ass by the way?"
Prem laughed when Wad sat edge of his bed and gave him quick peck on his cheek.
"Little sore but I guess I'll survive" senior shrugged.
"How's yours? You must be more sore than I am" he added frowning slightly worried.

"It's not that bad. It was totally worth of it anyway"
"How about we do it again then?"
"P'! No! Eat your food!" Wad yelped and shoved food bag to older man's lap.
"I'm mood of...meat right now" he said wickedly raising is eyebrows, eyes glued to his juniors crotch.
"Take it out then. I bought plenty" Wad frowned without noticing other man's mischievous grin that followed that sentence.

"Don't mind if I do" Prem said and reached his hands to younger man's zipper starting to pull it down and shove his hand in before Wad had time to stop at him.
"P'! What the hell? What are you doing?" Wad yelped surprisedly while he grabbed other man's wrist.
"What? You told me to take the meat out" senior teased.
"I meant the food you moron! The real food"
"Oh come on. I need my appetizers"
"That's why I brought some coffee and bacon too!"