Chapter 11

Pretend that in the picture above, it's Maya's dad, not Farkle LOL

Riley walked into Maya's house. "Maya!?! Maya where are you? Why weren't you at school today?"

Riley was startled to find Maya's father chuckling on the couch.

"So, you're the infamous Riley Matthews I've been hearing so much about, huh?"

He was holding a beer in his hand and he stood up and walked towards her and knocked her to the floor.

"You stay away from my girl, okay? The last thing I need is for my daughter to become a gay piece of crap like you."

"Sir, p-please listen." Riley stood up and walked to Maya's father.

"I love Maya, and I don't care what you have to say about it because you have been nothing but a burden on her. So let us be a couple or I'm calling the cops."

Maya's father sat on the couch and laughed. "You have no power over me, lesbian."

With that, Riley called the police and within 2 minutes, Maya's father was gone.

Riley called Maya once again. This time, she answered.

Hello?

Maya! Maya it's me, Riley I've been waiting for you to answer! Where are you?

Riley I-I'm at the police station. I-I tried to...

You tried to what, Maya?

I need to tell you in person. I miss your voice, I miss your embrace, Riley please come get me out of here, please.

With that, Maya hung up and Riley ran into her car and drove to the police station.

Why would Maya be at the police station? Did she break the law?

Riley got out of her car and ran inside and saw Maya sitting on the bench inside with a police officer sitting next to her.

"Maya? Maya oh my god, I've been looking all over! What did you do, why are you here?"

"Riley, I"-

Before Maya could finish, she looked behind Riley and gasped. Riley turned around and saw Maya's father being escorted into a room in the station.

"Wh-why is he here, Riles? Wh-what..."

"I kind of called the police on him.... Maya please don't be mad at me, I just wanted us to be toge"-

Maya jumped up and embraced Riley in a giant hug. She held Riley's face in the palms of her hands and kissed her softly.

"I love you, Riley."

The officer got up and turned Maya around to face him. "Looks like someone cares about you after all, Miss Hart. Now you two be on your way, and have a little hope, alright?"

"Yes sir." Maya answered and she smiled just a little.

Maya and Riley walked out of the station and got into Riley's car.

Riley turned Maya to face her and got really close.

"Now, you wanna tell me why you were taken here or what?"