CHAPTER I

Offer From the Enemy

"Expenses........expenses........Food....... tuition......... monthly allowance..."

Murmuring while the sound of the tapping fingers on the table was heard.Holding a piece of paper with an envelope on the table,the money scattered slightly on it.Looking at every number and the details,you silently compute all of your expenses for everyday.You doing it silently so your father will walk up to you groggily and stole all of your money.

Your mother was a stripper and she wasn't home yet.Your mother just hate you for being lost her virginity for the first time.

Allowing your mind to rest,you took off your reading glasses and lie down your head on the table even if it hurts because your father slammed you on the wall before he got to his slumber.

Yawning a bit, you rubbed your forehead and you wipe the blood off to your forehead and nose.Your stomach says 'I want food' but sorry you have to pay the tuition fee so you will not eat dinner for today.

You make sure the coast was clear before hiding all of the money in a safe place.You went to your room and changed into some comfortable clothes.

Since you don't have any homework,you opened your old computer to search some anime to watch.And while you are scrolling down, you noticed a good one but yet ridiculous.It was Hetalia, a series about the personification of countries.

"Interesting huh."

You clicked the play button to watch it, on the first part you recognized and recited their names.When you are done on the first episode,you proceeded to another one until you got tired, 4:00 .a.m. straight.

Once you got satisfied,you fell asleep at the part when the season 5 was playing.

°^°~°^°~°^°~°^°~°^°~°^°~°^°

"Get your ass up you slut!"

Your mother yelled,her hair was curled she was about to go somewhere for a 'date' huh.

You got up and went to bathroom to change.You quickly wear your uniform.You were about to get out of the house,but your father grabbed your arm tightly.

"Where is the money! Answer me!"

"I don't know what you're talking about!"

"You son of a-"

Your father got pissed off,he caught you last night counting your money.He grabbed a big wine bottle to hit you on the head,causing the bottle shattered into pieces.You kneeled down in pain,you clearly see your broken reading glasses has blood, dripping down through the floor.

"What the hell was that! It's fucking early in the morning!"

When your father was busy about your mother's bickering,you got up and ran outside.You walked on the streets like a normal people could be even your head was pain in the ass.

You wished Spain was your father though.And you wished your mother was Hungary with handy frying pan to beat the BTT when they do something stupid.You wished them badly,on how they took care of Italy and Romano.Also you wished Prussia and France was your father.

Dreaming about parents.....hehe.....

Slapping yourself,you cursed yourself for being stupid.

Are you serious (y/n)!?
What the fuck!?
They can't be true so don't wish them about it!!!
Ughhhhhh I'm so stupid.....
Loser......
Not useful person......
Nerd......
Slut......
Piece of trash......
Everything they call me......
I'm tired of this bullshit.