CHAPTER IV (Part 3)

continuation dudes!

Warning violent scenes and sexual things ahead. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

°^°~°^°~°^°~°^°~°^°~°^°~°^°~°^°

Turning around to see your father,holding a knife and gun on his hands.Smirking for your death.

You stumbled backwards as your father pointed the gun at your forehead and the knife was on your left leg,making the knife go upwards to your thigh under your black skirt.

"W-what are you doing?"

Your pupils gotten like a dot when your father smirks even widely like a Cheshire cat.

Then he laughs maniacally as he ripped your blouse off,causing your upper chest to bleed.He pinned you on the ground but it was interrupted when a glimpse of white. You got shot on your shoulder and a headless man fell down on your lap.

You looked up to see Kuma,biting/grinding your father's head on his mouth.The blood from the dead body was like a fountain,pouring upwards to your face.You almost scream when you clutched your wounded shoulder.

Wiping the blood on your face makes it smeared all around.The blood pouring down to your chest like you took a bath with your father's blood.

Kuma started to eat your father's body once he was done on the head.That polar bear was so hungry huh.Did Matt giving him a tons of dead body to feed him?

You stand up still trembling, you fell on your knees when you tried to.Mint bunny and the others looked down for you.

"(y/n)!"

"Woof!"

"Fucking....fucking ....bitch "

Mint bunny fly over you to hug your chest but when you heard some tapping sounds coming from upstairs,he/she crook it's face to your  chest even more. Mr.Troll just hide behind you.Gilbird and Mr.Puffin rested on the top of your head.

"Who's that?Who are you?!Come out now!"

You slightly shivered on the sudden movement on something upstairs when it's coming nearby the stairs which was near to you.England,Norway and Romania stood there looking at you with their flustered faces.Your eyes widened on the sudden contact, you looked at mint bunny and Mr.Troll with confusion on your face.

"You are (y/n) right?"

England asks you,and you just nodded blushing madly but they can't see it because you have blood smeared on your face.Then Kuma stood in front of you protectively along with Chocolate bunny who was hissing at them.

"It's okay chocolate and Kuma."

The two calmed down and stepped aside.Kuma stood besides you,still earning low growl to the magic trio.

You peeled mint bunny away from you but his/her grip was so strong.You stroke his/her fur to comfort him/her.Trembling each words of the British man.

"Why are you scared?Did England hurt you?"

You asked Mint bunny like a mother, England blushes in deep shade of red when you say his name.Now he was thinking something dirty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Me be like; (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ I smell something fishy........기대 되요.)

"I hate England."

Mint bunny cried,his/her voice muffled then hiccups.

"*Coughs* Sorry for interrupting but we have to go."

Romania ponted out,yeah he's right the portal will shrink if they gotten too long.

Norway picked you up bridal style,closely enough to surprise you.Confusion took over you,wait you will go with them !?

"W-wait!why do I have to go with you!?"

You tried to struggle free from Norway but he didn't let you go.Slightly turning on because of the trio.You thought they where more hot in personal.

You pant as your body started to heat up ,closing your legs in process.Moaning slightly enough just not to hear by anyone.

She's cute.

The trio stared at you, while your eyes shut closed.Tony and the other followed you towards to your room where the portal was there.Still the two birds was on top of your head and mint bunny was still in your arms.

"I said where are we going please answer me."

You whimpered as your tears fall down on your cheeks, the magic trio looked panicked when they heard you crying like a puppy.Clutching Mint Bunny in your hands,you didn't trust these dudes.

When a complete silence hit the four of you,your head throbs in pain making you unconscious.

ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*Time Skip

"Let me be the hero take care of her !!!"

"It's a big no for me you git !!!"

"Oh dear !~She is so cute !~"

"Honhonhonhon~ her body was perfectly shaped if you looked closely!~"

*Laughs*

"Could  jou please shut up !!"

*Smacking sound was heard*

*Laughs even louder*

Your mind was blurry to listen,but their was so familiar.You want to play a little bit so you stay your eyes shut closed, pretending you were still unconscious.Who are these guys ?and how you got in this situation with a bunch of unknown person in a unknown place.

After a female yelled out of the crap on those loud men,making the whole place became dead silent.

Mein Hungary she was playing a trick to us ~look at her ! Pretending to sleep! Kawaii desu.~

You cursed on your mind , how did that cheery voice knew that you're playing a trick with them? Finally your eyes shot opened,you saw that the room was anime-ish.Freaking out for the first time , you slapped yourself making your head to shake a little bit.Hungary looked at you with a little happiness,but she is the only one with you.Where is that another voice?

Heya!~

Nirvana suddenly yelled,causing you to fell off the bed.To your opinion it was not a great idea,your head throbs in pain like hell.Crouching on the ground in pain you rolled side by side while cursing loudly.

Don't do that mi hija~It just hurt in the first place but it will be gone soon.You know mein Hungary right? She will take care of you.

Hungary helped you over to get back to your bed,then she removed the bandage on your head to change into a new ones.Confusion was still on your head.You saw a light coming from the ceiling, where the voice come from.It sounds familiar to you because of the tone of the voice.

"Why I am here?How?"

You mumbled some questions making you to forget about who they are.Maybe you just can't believed that your dream become true.Jesus Christ  granted your wish.

Let me explain....... Actually you're my child not that dirty slut who died a few hours ago. You're a country my dear. You are personification of (c/n).

"What !?"