CHAPTER II

(LGBT COMMUNITY YASSSS)

Just like the Plan

"Okay listen. when the exam starts at 8:00, every minute I will give the answer.Just follow my fingers and you won't get lost."

The two nodded and you just proceed to make a plan.

"Okay the finals is always multiple choices.It has 100 items per subject so we will make it in time."

"Infinity=A
tapping fingers=B
If my hand form into a fist=C
thumbs up=D
Did you get it? It was so easy so be alert.And the last is the identification,once I'm done answering.I will went to the bathroom to text the answers,just hide your phones in your shoes."

Just the plan,you studied all night.The two gave you a new reading glasses so now it was super easy to read.You remember all of the keywords,and formula.As the time goes by,your drunken father came.He noticed that there's nothing in the fridge so he barged in your room.

"And when you get to stole all of the food in the fridge?!"

Your father lifted you up,holding your neck tightly.He started to tighten his grip on you when you didn't answer his question.He throw you on the side causing the pointed edge of your study table hit your back on the sudden impact.It hurts tho.

The door slammed close,you groggily stand up to proceed on your study.Reciting the keywords, while your eyes closed.

°^°~°^°~°^°~°^°~°^°~°^°

~The day of the finals~

In the morning,the grumpy looking father and the dirty slut mother greeted you.For the first time your father didn't notice you but your mother was pissed off for some reason.

When you are ready to go to school,your mother pulled your hair so she can drag you away from the door.

"Get here young lady,where is my money?!"

You shook your head causing your mother to pull your hair even more,she dragged you upstairs.She went on her room to show you the empty wallet.

"Answer me! Give my money back young lady!"

"I didn't stole your money!"
-You

"And how about this?!"

She showed a piece of paper,it was the check for the payment of your finals cheating.You just withdraw it on the bank yesterday.

"I-I Don't know about that I-"

Your mother pushed you downstairs,causing you to rolled down on the stairs.Causing to hit your head,your bag flew out on the door.

The wounds on your head re-open again,your head hurt badly but still you can walk.When you stand up,your mother huffed and walked out of the scene.

You walked for about 30 minutes before you can get inside the school.You can just to step forward using your left leg and the right ride just like a dead part.It hurts badly.

Why me?!
Why I have to suffer like this?!

You quietly sat on your chair and waited for the two.Fidgeting your fingers won't work in your pain.Your head throbs everytime you blink your eyes.

Don't cry (y/n), you're not a weakling.

Within a minute the two came,they didn't care that your reading glasses was broken.It was not their business tho.You wiped the blood off to your forehead,while reciting the keywords silently.

During the test, it wasn't easy for you,you can't able to see the letters easily.You took off your glasses and you just read it closely.Moving your fingers to give the answer on the two.