CHAPTER VI

A/N:I'm saying that Nirvana can't produce powers on reality world because she is not the God who created it.So she just became a normal human being when she got there.

Sorry I just got drunk lately so I didn't get update my stories immediately.And you know what happened on the next day.(^^ゞ)

But thank God that I can able to attend the classes even I have hangover about that.💪

Without knowing of the others,I am such a beast when I was drinking.And if I get drunk,prepare for the madness.

Also!I forgot to mention that Thank you very very very very much-a for reads!So I updated the cover of this book! (≧▽≦)

OKAY!ON TO THE STORY~

(Y/n) wait for a few minutes before she get going to Arthur's manor.How she didn't hesitate to go with the grumpy Brit.

For a week,she will just study about being a country,and fucking seat on a shitty wheelchair because her feet wasn't still recover from the incident.It was fracture on her left leg and maybe it will heal for few weeks because immortality doesn't working on her yet.

She thinks what will happen to her,maybe she will be a big bother to the English man.She hopes not.

After for a long wait,England picked her up and put her on the back seat of the car before folding the wheelchair and stuff it on the back of the car followed by a (f/c) backpack.And with that said the car doze off the road.

"Sorry for the long wait love, I just picked up your new clothes."

England said and (y/n) just nodded in agreement,her face tinted with pink blush making it look cuter.

She sighed and look out on the window,the rain was falling on the ground heavily and it was like Zeus was having fun with those lighting showed up in the sky.

"Thanks about that Artie."

The car suddenly stopped making her head to bumped on driver's back seat.

"Did I say something wrong?"

She asked the Brit but no response, England just shook his head before proceeding to drive.

"O-okay."

She looked back on the window and proceed to hum the song 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran.England seem noticed it so he just listen to the sound.

The silence eerie on the car when they stopped because of traffic.The only sound was rain and beeping sound from other cars on the road.

"Well I found a love,stronger than anyone I know."

(Y/n) suddenly stopped when she glanced at the English man, who was blushing and seems admired to your voice.Then she remember something.

"Hey England......can I ask you something."

(Y/n) grabbed the attention of the Brit, she looks so serious.

"And what was that (y/n)?"

The stoplight give a signal so the car went off their spot,England looked at her by the mirror.

"Why did Mint Bunny ran away from you?did you said something bad?"

"It's just a misunderstanding so she/he ran away."
-England

"And what was that 'misunderstanding'?"

She wasn't satisfied on his answer,she will annoy the Brit until he tell the truth.

England just sighed and continue to drive, focusing on the road.

"Mint bunny watned to find you but I didn't let her/him."

England finally spoke when the road was clear,no cars arriving at the highway.

(Y/n) nodded in agreement and think.

So mint bunny was searching for me ,but why?and how did they get there in the first place?Maybe Nirvana knows it.

She tried to contact the goddess in her mind but she think it was busy to the 2ps.

"Thanks again for your answer England."

She looked away and came back to the window while fixing her glasses that Hungary brought for her.

~Meanwhile~

America,did you bring the 2ps back to their dimension?

"Of course Mother Nirvana!Safe and sound!"

Good.So no one can do anything bad to my daughter (y/n).

°^°~°^°~°^°~°^°~°^°~°^°

"We're here (y/n)."

England set the wheelchair in front to pick (y/n) up to her seat.

(Y/n) stirred up a bit when she can finally get out of her seat because it was pretty painful in the arse if you sit somewhere for so long.

She comfortably sat in the wheelchair while the Brit was pushing it carefully towards the fancy manor.

The ceiling was made out of vibrant and dull paint in the center but the boarder was dark brown.The handcrafted vases and decorations was neatly place into their shelves or table.

But the only one thing caught her attention.......

The Busby's stoop chair.

It has plenty of bandages and etc.  just to the damages to the wooden structure of the chair.

"Is that Busby's chair?I believed that who owns that chair will be cursed."

(I think it was episode 35?When England tried to curse America using Busby's chair but it was destroyed by Russia,that episode made me laugh with my ass off for an hour)

(Y/n) muttered while watching the chair to produce some dark aura.

"Don't,worry about that.I already fix that."

And with that said,England gently pushes (y/n)'s wheelchair.Making their way to the kitchen.(y/n) was shuddering,knowing what will happen next.

"Would you like to eat (y/n)?if you want ,I will cook something for you."

Aw shit.