CHAPTER VIII

For some people who didn't know, that England was a member of BTT but he just hang out with Antonio and Gilbert when France wasn't around.

I just saw/read that nowhere IDK.

(Cp/n)=your counterpart's name

°^°•°^°•°^°•°^°•°^°•°^°•°
So (y/n) is a 2p.

Arthur was deep in thought when he's preparing tea and scones for (y/n) but he heard a chirp of a bird from outside.

A white head from the bushes,a brunette and a certain frog.

"Get out of my backyard you wankers!"

The BTT came out from the bushes with cameras and binoculars.

"You're no fun England!We just have to take a better shot of Chica Bonita!"

England just huffed and came back to their work.He doesn't have to deal with the perverts but he have to take (y/n) away from them.

Forgetting scones and tea,the oven produced some black smoke same as the boiling water.

"SHIT BOLLOCKS!"

The Trio slipped in the kitchen when England was distracted to the mess he made.

~Meanwhile~

"Pixie?"

(Y/n) quizzically asked the bunny when Mint bunny draw a human figure with firefly wings.

"Yeah, those are my friends in the  garden but they're just coming out at night."

(Y/n) made an 'oh' expression,whilst her face became look sour when she smell the smoke from the kitchen.

This is what happen when you let Iggy to cook something.

She turn down the lever on the side of her wheelchair and wheeled to the kitchen but she was picked up by a certain albino.

"Do jou remember me Frau?"

Gilbert said to her while the albino was running like hell with Antonio and Francis out of the manor.But (y/n) just looked back, thankfully that she still holding the book (zhe fifty shades ;3),leaving mint bunny with his/her owner.

"Wait! Where are you taking me!?"

She struggled at the albino but Gil didn't let her go.Prussia put her down in the car when England was chasing them at the gate of the manor.

"GET BACK YOU WANKERS!"

That was the thing she heard until she didn't seen Arthur's figure in front of the gate.

She looked at the two country besides her and then at Gilbert who where driving.

Antonio=You=Francis

(Y/n) was in between of a pedo and a rapist and she got uncomfortable when a hand ran down to her back smoothly.

She screeched like a cat when France slowly ran a hand down to her while slowly blowing hot breath on her ear.(despacito nananananana)

Then France tucked a rose in her hair before kissing her hand.

"You're such a petit belle dame~"

Moving to the right,she was embraced by Antonio who's smiling brightly at her.

"Hola chica! It's nice to meet you again!"

"Uuuuhhhhhh"

(Y/n) just blushed at their action as France scooted closer to them.Before looking at Prussia trough the mirror.

"Don't mind zhem frau,ve are just happy to see jou!"

"Oh okay?but where are we exactly going to?"

The Spanish man pulled away from her to give her some space, whilst the Frenchman just admired the beautiful features of her body with that rose on her hair.

"To vest's house!"

"I thought chica bonita was staying with me?"

"Me too oui! I thought she will come with me!"

And they fight,(y/n) was so scared because Gilbert let go of the stirring wheel so he can choke France.

That was a scariest thing that she experienced,the car starting to loose control on the lane.

"Stop!"

She begged for the three to stop they didn't listened.She got up with her another leg and she tried to reach the stirring wheel but she hit her head when Gilbert accidentally nudged her on the head so badly.

What the hell is going o-

Before she could yelled out of her mind,she fell unconscious.

Time Skip (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧

"Jou are such an idiot bruder,how ve gonna supposed to say to England zhat (y/n) got hit her head badly?!"

"Is-a bella okay?!"

"Nein,she hit her head for many times and she didn't become a total immortal jet so zhe doctor said maybe she vill vake up vith partial amnesia."

"Ah! Don't die bella!"

"Shut up Italy!She vill not die!"

Wait they're so familiar to me......
...
..
.
THE BITCHES 

~~~~~~~~~~~

*Gasps*

"What's wrong Mi Madre?"

Antonio asked the goddess besides him (note that Nirvana is just like a light figure so no one can see her true form)

Mein gott,(cp/n)........she came back.

"¿Que who is that?"

Nirvana stood up quickly and looked at Antonio.

Call the magic trio, I have to erase a memory that should be erased long time ago.

With that said,Nirvana disappeared into a thin air and quickly dashed inside the hospital room where (y/n) was resting.

"Sorry vest it's just a mistake-whoa!"

Gilbert bumped into Nirvana's light form when she came in she was panting heavily while clutching her heart.

*Pant* Tie her *pant* up *pant* now!

"Vhat's going on Nirvana!?"

Just tie her up-ah!*chokes*

"It's too late my dearest mother."

Nirvana was about to fall but Prussia catches her then Italy ran to them to check Nirvana.A voice spoke sadistically and it was (y/n) smirking to them.

(Cp/n).......

The earth goddess breathed out when she started to pant heavily.Leaving the three nation clueless and dumbfounded.

"Yep that's me~The original inside my 2p~"