CHAPTER IX

What I'm gonna do to my life.
-_-'

"So the cross was pretty useful huh."

Nirvana suddenly fell down the floor in relief,making Lukas and Vladimir to jumped in surprise.

What a relief.But.Where did you get that cross?

She pointed on the thingy stuck on (y/n)'s back,England knelt down and pulled it out on her back before putting her unconscious body back to the hospital bed.

"It was from Vatican,he let me to borrow this just in case."

Nirvana just nodded and looked at the other countries.

I see,still you believe in Catholics.

The laughter filled the room, but it became fainter when Germany and the others except England looked at Nirvana with their rape faces but yet curious glare.

"So tell us Nirvana."
-Prussia

"Ja, vhat exactly is happening here?"
-Germany

"How the hell that (y/n) was possessed by a spirit?"
-Romania

"And it has something about you and us.You have a connection to that spirit right?"
-Norway

"Why is a spirit will possess zhe petit belle?"
-France

Questions makes Nirvana to boil up so she shush them.

Okay listen carefully!yes!that spirit has connection to us and the reason that spirit possessed (y/n)'s body because that spirit want to bring it's old life!And I will be happy if you tell who is that spirit,England.

"Who?me?"
-England

Yeah you Brit.You know what I'm talking about.About (cp/n).

Nirvana already know that Arthur knows what's going on.

"Okay."

With that said,England told to the other countries about (cp/n), for the first time they didn't remember the first player but Nirvana explained it.

All of you just know this, don't tell this to the other countries.And yeah you didn't remember her because I erased her memories from all of you. You can't find her in every history books because she was like that forgotten memory that you didn't dare to recall.

All of them nodded and relaxed for a bit but only England was tense,he must be thinking something.

"So Nirvana,do you think me and that first player have that 'relationship' back then?"

England asked Nirvana quizzically,making Nirvana to scratch her back and laughs nervously.

Well, yes.The two of you have that 'secret relationship'.But I didn't agreed with that  sooooooo.Yeah.Both of you ran away from me but she became crazy so she ran away from you once again and she became a pirate,she became that possessive when the last time I saw her alive.

It was too much information for England to handle.Maybe he is just surprised that there's 'something' between him and (cp/n).

España!

Nirvana suddenly became like an angry mother,this made Spain to jolt up on his position.

"¿Q-que?"

Bring (y/n) to Vatican,she needs to be baptise ,maybe she will not posses by that veagance.I think that's the only way to prevent (cp/n) to attack us.

~TimeSkip~ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。

Oh god this made me feel nervous.

"All of you,be prepare for my revenge!"

Nirvana walked back and forth like she was thinking so deep,she was worried about your original (c/n)'s revenge.

"What happened while I was unconscious?"

(Y/n) asked quizzically,but no one answered.BTT ,magic Trio,Germany and Nirvana was serious as hell.Italy just stood there,trembling while holding a white flag.

This made (y/n) felt annoyed.

"Are you deaf or something?! I'm asking what's going on!?"

Then Italy came behind her,he was still trembling and gulping before whispering to her ear.

"Don't ask them like-a that Bella! They're so-a scary!"

Italy just hide under the hospital bed when the countries looked at (y/n).This makes her more curious and annoyed.

It's nothing (y/n) they just have that 'argument' a while ago.

And with that Nirvana disappeared,leaving her with 7 men who just looked at each other, they're like talking by their minds.

~TimeSkip~ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。(again)

"Why would you bring me to Vatican?"

I am soooo confused,I am not even a catholic!(sorry for the catholic readers -_-')

"It's.... it's part for you to be a country!yeah like that.You need to be baptise."

Spain said to me,now I need to be carried by Germany because I can't even walk!but I'm not believing to their statement.A country doesn't need to be a catholic unless they were colonised by a catholic nation.

They're lying to me, and I will find out what was going on.

When Germany put me on my seat in the air plane,the magic Trio was there with me.Of course England was like my guardian so he will not able to leave me.Damn you Nirvana.

Ne ne papa It's not my fault~

WTF Nirvana!? get the fuck out, you're not supposed to be in this part!and shut the fuck up,don't try to sing the theme song of these anime.

"How was your feeling?sorry about the mood last time."

England sat besides me and asked me if I were fine, of course I nodded but damn me I stuttered and blushed when I answered.

"Y-yeah I'm okay ,and I am just surprised that all of you can be hella scary when serious."

Fuck!fuck!fuck!

I slapped myself in my mind.I just acted normal as usual.And left silence.

Okay back to my curiosity.All of them last time,seems to act so weird than their normal self.Maybe something happened when I was out of the place.

Maybe they find out that I'm a 2p?

I don't think so.

I ruffled my hair in frustration,and look out of the window.Maybe you're just paranoid so relax.relax.....

NO!THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO RELAX!I NEED A PLAN TO FIND OUT WHAT IS THAT SECRET.

°^°•°^°•°^°•°^°•°^°•°^°

"Chica is a smart kid so she will find out what were hiding from her."

"Ja,I agreed to jou Spain.So Nirvana vhat are ve gonna do if she find zhat out?"

It's okay, if she finds out there's nothing to worry about that. We are just going to explain it to her.She is not yet ready to face her counterpart. BUT I've worried about is,what if she find a way to face her counterpart! That's a disaster if it happens!

"What a pain in the ass if it happens."

So you better watch her every time. When she become immortal, maybe (cp/n) will stop bothering us.