CHAPTER XII (Part 2)

This chapter is special, just for you.

Don't kill me if I'm sucks at writing oneshots.

Note that this is still the part of the story.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

America 🇺🇸

"Tony I'm done here, can I go home?"

You said rubbing your temples, you've been playing video games and eating Wendy's/ McDonald's burger the whole day(cuz I like both of 'em) and you bet that Arthur was worried and sick because you come out of the house without his permission.

While Alfred was so happy to be with you, you always win every match at the games even you're so bored on it.

You felt you were like to vomit,you ate too much burger.

"What's wrong?"

Tony asked you and you dropped the controller and ran to the bathroom, you throw it all up on toilet bowl.Once you were done, you wipe your mouth using tissues and wash your mouth using mouth wash that you found in the mirror cabinet.

You walked out of the bathroom and went back to the living room, all of the wrappers and bags of chips are everywhere.Typical Alfred.

Once again, you went back to the kitchen to get some garbage bags and clean all of the mess, you can't stand the mess so you volunteered to clean the whole place as an arranged person.

You can't stop thinking of what (cp/n) planning to kill you,it sends some shiver down to your spine.

"Hey dude where is (y/n)?"

Alfred suddenly stopped playing when he noticed that (y/n) was gone for minutes, and Tony just pointed at your figure inside the kitchen.

"What the heck is she doing?"

He paused the game and walked inside the kitchen to see you mopping the floor while all the garbage was placed inside the garbage bags.

"(Y/n)! you don't need to clean my kitchen!"

You flinched on the sudden voice behind you, so you whipped around to see Alfred.

"Nope.Your house is a mess so shut up and help me to clean this bastards up."

You handed him a broom, just you with a straight face and Alfred just sweatdropped and started to clean, Tony joined too but he is not that helping.

While you were cleaning in the living room ,you tried to reach the remote under the couch, with your ass up.

"Hey (y/n)! Where do I- holy shit...."

Alfred froze when he saw that bare legs of yours and that nice ass sticking up in the air.

Dat ass tho, I want to touch it.
No dude, don't you dare to touch her ass.

His mind rambled if he was going to touch your ass or not, and you just struggling to reach the remote so you give up, you went back to your kneeling position and look around for some sort of stick to use.

When you turned around you saw Alfred on the floor, his nose was bleeding, unconscious.

"Pervert."

You mumbled, as you pulled his body to the couch and you finished all of the task.After an hour you finished it, you roam around the house until you reached Alfred's bedroom.