CHAPTER IV (Part 1)

Did you see mein liebe Ollie? Look at him he is so adorable 😍
Srsly.I love that picture.

This chapter will be long so I have to make part 2

Worst out of the Worst

~Meanwhile on Hetalia World~

~England's POV~

"Can everyone shut zhe hell up?!"

Germany tried to shut them up,while me just sitting besides the bloody frog.Such a pain in the arse,where did Flying mint bunny go? It's a mystery that our companions disappeared.

I made a plan I can detect Flying mint bunny,also Norway can do it.We leave the chaos happen in the meeting room to detect them using magic.

I cast the right spell and it work? I don't know what's happening.The water turn into like a screen and I just see a girl (h/c) hair in a bloody kitchen. Literally.I want to vomit to this, it's just like my counterpart.Who kills brutally and leaving his victims in such a disturbing way.

Norway and I just watch the girl with horror on her eyes.Two corpse,their internal organs scattered around the room.

The girl seemed horrified,she kneeled down and cried.I don't understand,what if bunny and the others are there?I waited what will happen as Norway did so.

~Back to You~

How did this happened........

Kneeling down on the puddle of blood,you didn't know that you are crying.Your mother was dead also the unknown woman that you saw last night.You didn't think that a normal fight can be ended like this.

The whole kitchen was stained in blood,and you cursed yourself for not having care about last  night.You thought that is just a normal fight between your mother and father.You didn't hear anything last night so you slapped yourself making your cheeks turn to red.

You called 911 to report about this,your father was nowhere to be found so he was your primary suspect since he was the only person that are not found anywhere.You got scared about that, what if you will be next to be get kill?

"Sir the last person with them are my father. I saw them from upstairs, fighting about something.I didn't bother them because I thought is just a normal for them.They always got into a fight but now it was different."

You said to the police officer all of the details about your father.The officer just nodded every statement while writing it on a small notebook.The ambulance got the corpses to investigate.Your father has a strong alibi,it cause you to become more scared.

When the investigators got all the evidence and data about the crime,you clean the whole kitchen.After that you went to bathroom to take a bath,you still have to go to principals office you know.

Once you are done,you went to your room.And hell no, they're peacefully sleeping except Mr.Puffin and Kumajiro.You tiptoed to get your reading glasses even it was broken as hell.Still it was useful right?

But you noticed that the glasses aren't broken anymore,you looked at them and smiles.Mr.Puffin held up his wing  towards to your direction like it was a thumbs up, and you just giggled about it.

~Back To England~

"W-What the bloody hell?!"

No, I'm not a pervert like that frog.

(France:Honhonhonhonhonhon~)

I looked away,as the girl taking a bath.This is the bloody wrong spell!Norway just stood there,froze with a gloomy aura.