CHAPTER XV

You hissed as you feel the stinging pain on your cheek, Mr.Troll and Tony was observing and supporting you through your magic.

"Prove it.Prove to me that your 1p will betray me.And prove to me that we should help you."

You heard Luciano, you were worried about mint bunny for letting him/her to be your imposter.

Using magic, mint bunny volunteered to be your imposter because you can't go in the 2p world and getting back so you used one of the powerful spell and it worked but once you copy a person, that person will feel/sense the same feelings you do.

You sat in the middle of the room with your hands clasped together, and closing your eyes to focus on what's happening.

"Mint bunny, run.This is no use, they will never help me."

Your voice cracked as you ordered your friend to run but you quickly snapped your fingers with your eyes opened at the same time.

Mint bunny came back by appearing across the mirror.

"(Y/n),why?"

He/she asked while you just wiped your tears away but it flows down to your cut and hissing loud enough.

"They will never listen, and they're right ,I forget about the world where I belong."

You kneeled down before standing up and walking out of the room with book on your hand.Mr Troll, Tony and Mint bunny followed you.

You just locked yourself in your room, practicing your magic.You need some time to think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n) please, you need to eat I pre-"

"I said, leave me alone!"

You yelled loud enough to shoot away the Brit. It's been three days since you didn't come out to your room.

"Please, I'm worried about you."

Arthur mumbled and you stand up to open the door, there he was standing in front of you with Alfred and others.

Your eyes darted to them like you were serious.

"Seriously?bitch please,the 2ps and the world I belong hated me.And you don't have to protect me, all of us will die anyways, my 1p is powerful than me."

You said as you tried smiling but actually you're crying.

Why?

End my misery please.

Feli was whimpering, worried about you and the rest can't believe on what you said.

"Why Nirvana will choose me?I am just an idiotic 2p myself.I know all of you hated 2ps."

You laughed even your voice cracked, why your life to be like this.Every wishes have consequences.

"W-what are you saying? Y-you're not like that (y/n), we mus-"

Alfred was about to finish his sentence but you cut him off

"Oh please, I know all of you like me but sorry not sorry, I don't want to love. I didn't need it anymore."

That's all you said before you slammed the door shut, you left some cracks on their hearts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Vhy she's becoming like zhat?"

"Maybe we pushed her to the things she didn't like."

"We're overreacted aru."