Chapter 2

I smile as I get ready for the race. I watch out my window for Jack to show up. When he shows up and I see the car he's in, my eyes widen. I know that paint job.

I ignore it before climbing out my window. I hop into the passenger side and Jack starts driving. Although I know it's probably not him driving.

We get to the circuit and I look at each of the cars. My eyes widen at a certain red vehicle with gray decals. I know that paint job... It looks exactly like my brother's...

I look at Jack before grabbing my notebook.

'I'm gonna go talk to the owner of that nice looking car', I write. Jack only nods.

I step out of the car and walk over to the red car. I tap on the window and it rolls down to reveal a red haired boy. I smile before writing in my notebook.

'Knock Out?'

"How do you know my name?!", he hissed with a look of shock on his face.

I smile wider as tears started forming in my eyes before I send happiness and love through our twin bond. His eyes widen with shock and happiness as he feels it.

"Blaze Wing", he whispers. I only nod before looking to see the race about to start.

'Good luck', I write before walking back to Jack.

"Who was that?", Jack asks. I shrug before pointing to Sierra who gave the go signal.

Jack sped up and we were on our way. But soon the car started beeping and I understood it.

"Knock Out is right behind us!", it, or rather he said.

"I knew it!", I exclaim. Jack looks at me shocked and I grin sheepishly.

"You can talk?!", he exclaims.

"Uh, yeah. I just chose not to because then people would tend to leave me alone", I say as I roll my eyes.

"Why would you lie?", he asks.

"Because it hides my true form easier", I say nonchalantly.

"Oh. Wait! What?! True form?!", Jack exclaims.

"Oh. I guess I forgot to mention that too", I say sarcastically.

"Wait... True form... Knowing about Bumblebee... being able to understand him, for that matter... knowing Knock Out... You're a bot!", he exclaims.

"And that's where you're wrong. I'm not a bot, I'm a con", I say with a grin.

Jack looks at me shocked as Bee pulls under a bridge. Just then, Vince pulls around the corner and starts yelling at Jack. I climb out of the car and punch him. Knock Out grabs him and me and sets me on the bridge. 

I transform back into my true form and then transform into an identical car to Knock Out.

Knock Out had already transformed with Vince in the passenger seat knocked out. We start driving but soon we have three Autobots on our tail. Knock Out had already called Breakdown for back up and we pulled into an empty parking lot.

Two of the Autobots followed, I believe it was Bulkhead and Bumblebee. The latter attacked me and Breakdown was fighting Bulkhead.

I soon received a com from Knock Out saying that he had to run to get away from Arcee. I looked at Breakdown and he nodded so I took off trying to find KO. I eventually did just as Optimus was grabbing Vince.

I transformed next to KO and punched Optimus. Arcee, however, grabbed Vince out of Prime's servos. Optimus looked at me and shock filled his face.

"Blazewing? But I thought...", he trailed off.

"That I was dead? Well, I'm not so think again!", I spat with as much hatred as I could.

Pain filled his optics and I felt sadness through the bond. I couldn't ignore the sparkache I felt for my Sire. I turned to Knock Out and sighed.

"Until we meet again... Sire", I say to Optimus and KO and I transform and drive off.