Chapter 12

I groggily open my eyes. Looking around, I realize I'm in the medbay. Again. I hear the door open and Knockout walks in. He sees me awake and sighs in relief.

"Knockout... What happened?" I ask, still trying to wake up completely.

"I kissed you and then you were surrounded by a bright light. It knocked you out", I hear a mixture of voices say beside where I lay.

"Soundwave... You should take off your visor. It looks more friendly. I like it when it's off", I say. I turn my head to look at him and through his visor, I see a look of complete shock on his face. I giggle before reaching  a servo up and pressing a newly found button on the side of his visor. His visor pops off and I full on laugh at his reacton. He looks so shocked that I found it.

There's a cough from the other side of the room and I look over there while Sound tries to put his visor back on. I grabbed it before he could, though.

"Yes, Knockout?" I ask, glancing over at my brother while trying to keep Soundwave from getting his visor.

"You're in good health now. Also the prophecy was fulfilled", Knockout says.

"Oh cool", I say, distracted by the tentacles that were threatening to tickle me. I may be a metal robot but I am very ticklish. Then it finally realized what Knockout said. "Wait what?! When was it fulfilled?"

"When Soundwave kissed you. That was what the bright light was. It healed you. You were slowly dying from the inside out", Knockout explains.

"Okay." My eyes widen as the tentacles get closer. "Can I go now?"

Knockout gives me permission to leave and I leap up and rush towards the door yelling, "Dobby is free!!!" I look back to see two very confused faces. I laugh and quickly explain.

"I lived as a human for a little while. I became a fan of Harry Potter." With those, I take off towards my room, Soundwave's visor still in my servo. As soon as I get to my room, I quickly type in the password and rush into my room, locking the door, and hiding Sound's visor where he wouldn't be able to find it. Just before Soundwave gets to my room, I sit down on my berth.

Soundwave enters after unlocking the door, and he playfully glares at me. I giggle before speaking.

"Hey, Sound! Do you need something?" I ask as innocently as possible, as well as being overly cheerful.

"Yes. I need my visor", he says, a playful tone to his voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I don't have it. Did you lose it somewhere?" As I spoke, I couldn't fight back the big grin that soon showed itself on my face.

He smiles before sitting down next to me. He pulls me into his arms and I lean against him. I sigh happily before a thought comest to my mind.

"Oh no..."

"Oh yes", Soundwave says as he starts tickling me. I shriek with laughter as I try to escape but can't. He only chuckles as he continues to tickle me. I try to escape, trashing this way and that but I can't.

"Stooooop", I say between laughs. I keep trying to catch my breath but it fails.

"Only if you give me my visor", he whispers.

"Okay, okay. Stop tickling me and I'll give you something", I say, still trying to catch my breath. He stops tickling me and I stand up.

"Stand up and close your eyes and I'll put it on your face", I whisper softly. He does so and I grab his visor from where I hid it. Then I lean forward and kiss Soundwave before running out of the room, laughing.

I walk into the visor and smile at Megatron.

"What are you smiling at?" He wasn't in a very good mood apparently.

"You", I say.

He rolls his eyes. "Why are you smiling?" he rephrases his original question.

"You'll see", I say in a sing-song voice just as Soundwave walks in. Megatron merely glances at him before turning back to his work. Then he looks back again, surprised.

"Soundwave, where is your visor?" he asks.

Soundwave looks at me. Well, specifically my servo. The one holding his visor. That causes Megatron to look as well and he sighs.

"Blazewing, give Soundwave his visor", he orders.

I pout before walking over to Soundwave and give it to him. Before he can put it on, however, I give him a quick kiss. He blushes and quickly puts his visor back on.

"I still like it better when you're not wearing your visor", I say as he starts to walk away. He nods once in acknowledgement and I sigh. Maybe I went to far with stealing his visor.  I turn to walk out of the bridge but a voice stops me.

"That was fun, Blazewing", Soundwave says. The best part about that was the fact that it was his normal voice even though it was slightly distorted. I grin and walk out of the bridge. That grin didn't leave for the rest of the day.