Chapter 10

*Knockout's POV*

Through my bond with Blaze, I could feel a sliver of pain coming from her. I sent worry through the bond and felt her send a little bigger chunk of pain through. I feel relieved until the dam to her spark broke and out came all these bottled up feelings.

There was a slight bit of anger, a ton of sadness, and a whole scrap load of pain. I open a mind link before realizing she's asleep. I look up and see Soundwave with Blaze in his arms.

"Bring her over here", I say quietly and gesture to a berth. He nods before gently setting her down. I watch for a moment before realization dawned on me. "You like her don't you?" I ask, teasing him slightly. He shakes his helm a little too quickly for me to believe him.

"Suuure", I drag out the word with a smirk and fold my arms and look at him.

"Not a word- to- anyone", Soundwave says, using different voices.

"Okay", I say, still smirking, a plan forming in my head. I then decide to put up the big brother act. "If you hurt her, you're dead, just so you know." My smirk disappeared. He nods before leaving the medbay.

'If he hurts you, I'm going to tear him to pieces, slowly', Knockout thought to himself as he turns to look at his little sister. 'Primus, I hope you're okay...'