Chapter 7

It's been a few weeks since I went rogue and I've been trying to locate the warship to filch some energon. I had managed to find an air patrol that I followed to the ship only to find Starscream was following the same patrol.

I transform once inside the ship and immediately start sneaking through the halls to find the energon storage vault. Once I get there, Starscream was collecting some cubes himself. I immediately stiffen before going to the other side of the room and grabbing three cubes before going to leave.

"I'm sorry", Starscream mutters.

"For what?", I ask keeping pain from my voice.

"For leaving you by yourself", he says quietly.

"Yeah, well, you can keep your apologies to yourself because, as you can see, I've taken care of myself just fine without you!!", I snap before stalking out of the room, my wings high with fake anger. Once I was out of his sight, however, I let my wings droop before going to leave the ship.

I wasn't too careful though because as I as leaving, a trooper spotted me and I ran, dropping the energon. I managed to get to the flight deck's edge before I was shot in the back, making me fly off the edge of the ship. I was completely knocked out as I started to free-fall.

*Starscream's POV*

After my encounter with Prime, who thought he was some different bot with the name Orion Pax, I got to the flight deck just in time to see a trooper shoot Blazewing in the back, making her fly off the edge.

Panic overtakes me and I run to the edge of the ship, transforming after seeing her transform. I can't let my plan be ruined by her death. I dive after her quickly, letting sheer panic taking over my sense.  I catch up to her quickly and catch her before bringing her to a safe level above the ground, transforming and quickly catching her in my arms.

I check over her, finding a wound right between her wings.  I growl before setting her down and sending a message to Ratchet. After a few minutes, I start pacing as I wait impatiently for him to get here. When he does,  I growl. "I thought I told you to come alone!!"

"Since when do we listen to you?", Bulkhead asks. I growl before looking to Ratchet.

"Where is Optimus?", he asks.

"Where do you think? He thinks he's some sort of clerk for Megatron and he calls himself Orion Pax", I say, growing impatient with worry for Blazewing.

"Tell us something we don't know", Bulkhead scoffs.

"How could you possibly know that?!", I exclaim, not knowing if I'll be able to get help for Blazewing. I really need her to be alive for my plan to work.

"We're wasting our time here", Ratchet says, turning to leave. "From what I can see, you don't look like you need medical attention."

"It's not me who needs it", I say softly before revealing Blazewing. Ratchet's eyes fill with alarm as he scans her.

"Get her through the bridge! NOW!!", Ratchet yells. I quickly pick her up and follow Ratchet into their medbay.

"Bulkhead, get everyone back here, pronto", Ratchet says as he has me lay her down on a medical berth. He looks at the wound and begins fixing it. Bulkhead comes back into the room but Ratchet doesn't even look at him.

"Get me life support", he growls and Bulkhead immediately does so. Ratchet manages to get BlazeWing stabilized before stepping back.

"I've done all that I can", Ratchet says and I look at BlazeWing, worry clear in my optics, though not for the reason one might think. I look at Ratchet, my plan taking a slightly new path. In the end, it will get me what I want anyway. Megatron will be pleased and then I will be welcome back into the Decepticons. But for now, I must act as if I want to help them.

"What do you need to know to get your leader back?" Ratchet looked at me, a bit surprised but spoke almost immediately.

"Do you know where Megatron is building his space bridge?" I nod and give him the coordinates. It's working. I'm getting him to trust me.

"You can stay. Just don't touch anything", Ratchet says before leaving the room, along with Bulkhead, supposedly to explain to the rest of the Autobots about me and BlazeWing. However, they don't know that I've fooled them all.

I sit next to BlazeWing, knowing she can't hear me. I grab her hand, and inject something into her arm that will heal her and make her wake up when I kiss her. Megatron had told me of the fake prophecy that Optimus had made up which allowed me to figure things out.

I grin evilly but leaned down to her audio receptors, "I wish I had never left you..."

It may have sounded sweet but in reality, if I hadn't left her, my plan would have gone into action so much faster. Oh well. I will join the Decepticons one way or another and if it involves her then so be it.