Chapter 15

*Blazewing's POV*
As I thought about who the optics belonged to, it came to me slowly. "Sound", I whispered. "Soundwave. Soundwave!" A squeal escaped and I immediately got up and ran to where I figured Ratchet would be. I saw a bunch of robots I didn't recognize but I saw Ratchet and right now the most important thing was telling him.

"Ratchet! I remember who the purple optics belong to! I need to see him! I need to see Soundwave!"

He blinks, evidently surprised, but glances at the screen in front of him. I follow his gaze and see Soundwave and as usual, I can see through his visor.

"Sound!" I shout happily as a grin works its way onto my face. He smiles softly before it falls and he looks crestfallen. I was confused but then I recall what happened.

"Sound, it wasn't your fault I lost my memory. I told you to do it", I say softly, which causes shock to fill his face. I smile softly.

"How much do you remember now, sweetspark?" Sound asks using his real voice.

"A lot more actually, now that I've seen you!" I grin. "All of my memories with you actually."

Soundwave grins happily before addressing Ratchet. "Ratchet, I need to see her!"

Ratchet grumbles something about coordinates and sent them to Sound before opening a bridge for me. I bolt through it and see Sound waiting for me. I run to him and hug him. He hugs back instantly before tensing. I look up at him and see him staring at the place I had just come from. I turn to look, seeing Arcee, and sigh.

"Arcee, I'll be fine. He is my bondmate after all", I say as Sound pulls me closer to him.

"Fine", Arcee grumbles and goes through the bridge. It closes soon after.

"How long was I gone?" I asked quietly as I find the button that allows me to take his visor off.

"Nearly two earth weeks", he whispers . I nuzzle my head into his neck and he sits down on the ground with me sitting next to him. We sit there in silence with his arms around me and me just holding his visor and staring at it.

"Blaze? Are you okay?" Sound whispers, causing me to look up at him.

"Yes... no... I don't know..." I sigh as I lean into his armor.

He lifts my face to look at him and kisses me slowly. I kiss back and smile before frowning.

"What all did I miss?" I ask.

"An insecticon almost killed Bulkhead, and then that insecticon was killed by a human girl. The Autobots got a new recruit named Smokescreen. Silas joined us in Breakdown's body. Silas is a part of M.E.C.H. if you remember. Anyway, later, Optimus got the Star Saber. Megatron then took Dreadwing, you remember him, right?" he pauses to make sure I remember Dreadwing. I nod. Slowly, my memories had come back to me and I remembered everything now. "So Megatron took Dreadwing to Cybertron where they went to the tomb of Solus Prime. Let's just say that Megatron has a new arm. Anyway we made the discovery of some relics which we do not know what they will do. They look exactly the same. So far we have one and we assume the Autobots have two. I currently decoding the final coordinates of the final relic", he finishes.

As the information sank in, Sound took his visor and we stood up before he put his visor on to open a ground bridge. We walk through and I'm so deep in thought that I don't pay attention to where I'm going and run into a tall silver and purple mech.

"Sire!" I smile as I look up at him.

"How much do you remember?" Sire asks as he pulls me into a hug.

"Everything now that I can think about it. I sure a lot here though", I say as I give him a hug back. Sire steps away from me and Soundwave goes to decode some more as Sire leads me in a direction. I didn't really pay attention to where we were going.

"I take it Soundwave explained everything to you?" Sire asks. I nod once and we jump from topic to topic before reaching our destination. I glance at the doors to the medbay and look at Sire in confusion.

"Sire, why are we here?" I ask.

"I figured you would like to reconnect with your brother. And I also want you to get a checkup", Sire explains. I nod before sneaking into the medbay. I see KO looking at something so I sneak up behind him before covering his optics and whispering "guess who" in his audio receptor.

"Blaze!" Knockout shouts.

"Aww, how'd you know it was me?" I say as I uncover his optics.

"Only you would do that", he explains.

"Oh. Makes sense." I grin at him.

"So why are you here?" he asks.

"Sire wants me to have a checkup." Knockout nods before giving me a quick checkup and soon I was good to go. Not that I left anytime soon. I had to annoy my brother with useless questions. Hehehehe