Chapter 6

When I come to, Megatron is standing in front of me.

"What do you want?", I growl.

"Oh, Blaze Wing", Megatron chuckles. "I want to know why you gave those attack coordinates to the Autobots!"

*Flashback*

I run forward dodging blaster fire.

"Blaze Wing!", someone shouts. I turn to look and see an unfamiliar face. "Your uncle sent me! He wants to know where your team is attacking next so he can be there!"

"Who are you?", I growl, narrowing my eyes, not trusting her because I already told Megatron the coordinates.

"My name does not matter!", she shouts impatiently.

"I already told him the coordinates!", I respond.

"He wants to make sure he has them correct."

"Fine", I say and give her the coordinates.

*Flashback End*

"I didn't realize she was an Autobot! She had the Decepticon symbol and she said you sent her!", I growl.

"I'm not sure I believe you", he growls and punches me, effectively knocking me out.

When I come to, I am on a medical berth with my wrists restrained.

"With the cortical psychic patch, we shall see if you told the truth", Megatron says with an evil grin. I'm pretty sure he's trying to find reason to kill me.

I roll my eyes and let him use it on me. Once he entered my mind, I showed him the memory and he growls.

Knock Out undo's the patch and they release my restraints.

I stand up and stretch. Megatron leaves and Knock Out tackles me into a hug. I laugh and return the hug.

"Hey brother, are you still as vain as I remember?", I sing while laughing. He chuckles and pulls away from the hug.

"You were gone for literally one day", he says. I glare at him and he sings back. "Hey sister, are you still as annoying, I wonder."

I chuckle and look around. "I'm gone for literally one day. I guess I just can't stay away from my twin. Even if he is annoying." Knock Out playfully punches my shoulder and I laugh.

"So, how have things gone for the amount of time I was away?", I ask.

"It's been sooo boring. I literally have no one to annoy when you're not here", Knock Out complains.

"That's good. It means bots and cons will miss me when I'm gone", I say with a grin. Knock Out only face palms, causing me to laugh until I heard a whisper.

"Blaze, is it safe to come out yet?", Sebs asks.

"Oh! Sebs!", I say, opening my chest cavity and hold my servo up so Sebs can climb onto it.

"Sebs?", Knock Out asks, looking at me confused. I smile and hold up Sebastian.

"Sebastian, this is Knock Out. Knock Out, this is Sebasian, my human charge."

"He even looks vain...", Sebs whispers to me as he waves at Knock Out.

"I heard that!", Knock Out says with a look of anger although he was fighting back a smile.

I laugh before making fun of my twin. "You can call him Vain Cherry."

"No, you cannot!", Knock Out says, playfully glaring at me. I laugh before hearing someone's pedesteps. I quickly hide Sebastian.