Falling in Love with my brothers HOTT Jerkish best friend?

Sooo new story...summer inspired actually:)

*************************************************

"Isabelle Rose. Get youre butt down here in the next 10 minutes or youre going to be late"! I rolled over and threw a pillow over my head hoping that if i ignored my brother long enough eventually he would just shut up and go away. "ISABELLE ROSE MARIE SILVA. If you dont roll your lazy a** out of bed right now im going to walk up there grab you and throw you in the god damn pool". My brother said as he started walking up the stairs. I immediately jumped out of bed and ran to my closet. I locked the door and yelled," I'll be down in a minute". Im not afraid of my brother because i know he would never hurt me but when he says he will throw me in the pool he means it. Im pretty easy to pick up considering im only 115 pounds, not that weight matters. My brothers about 6' 2", bleach blonde hair, emerald green eyes, tan skin, a killer smile, and muscles that he works 3 hours a day every morning and night on. His name is Cooper Ryan Silva and hes my faternal twin. I quickly walked to the end of my huge walk in closet and grabbed a salmon colored mini dress that worked perfectly with my tan skin and bleach blonde hair. I pulled on a pair of white leggings and threw on some white flats with seaquins. I walked over to the full length mirror and turned each way making sure i looked half way decent and hurried to my bathroom trying to get ready in five minutes. I quickly brushed my teeth and brushed on some mascara, blush, and eye liner on top and bottom. The eyeliner makes my wide emerald green eyes pop even more. I took one last look at the mirror and smiled. After running down the spiral stair case i ran around the corner using my socks to glide me across the tiled floor. I had just rounded the corner and smacked, hard into my Cooper. He just folded his arms, looked down at me and said," You have three minutes", and walked to the door grabbing his back pack and car keys on the way out. Looks like someones in a pissy mood today. I pushed my self up from the ground and walked to the fridge and grabbed a Yoplait yogurt and a plastic spoon to eat on the way to school.

***********************************************************************************

A/N Hey so thanks for reading this and tell me if you like the names. I actually want to name my daughter Isabelle Rose. But anywho thank you. Vote. Comment.Fan????:):). Tell me if you like it.

~Adrienne:)