Falling in Love with my brothers HOTT Jerkish best friend. Chappie 9:)

So guys (by that i mean everyone of youu wonderdful readers:) ). We have an editor: Kaylee!! lol my bestfriends well she just wanted to do it because she wanted to read the chapters before everyone else lol Nice Kay.

Someone want to make a cover? you should:)

Thank you to ny 46 fans and hopefully more come:P

COMMENT!!!

FANN!!!

VOTEE!!!:)

and Enjoy......

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chappie 8

Ten minutes later i was laying on the large, and quite comfortable, bed. Cursing everyone i knew for putting me in this position. The teachers for letting the room chart be made soo...unwisely, the bus driver for driving us here, and my parents for making me a girl, when i just really dont want to be here... You know, if i was a guy me and Kayden would get along alot better. i wonder why? Maybe because he-

My thoughts were cut short by a knock at my door.

Instead of saying 'Who is it?' i answered with a,"What the fuck do you want?"

I heard sniffiling and light footsteps pacing back and forth,

"Umm, im so sorry but i just n-need someone to t-talk to...Me and Ry-". I immediately opened the door and pulled her into a hug.

Kaylee and Ryan had started dating dating a year and a half ago. For the first year Ryan was the only one completely head over heels for the other. But then..slowly Kaylee started to love Ry and they were the "IT" couple.

They went and did everything together, but after Kaylees grandma died and she came back from LA she wasnt the same. Part of her was lost. Her and Ryan started fighting. It was once a week then once every two or three days, then every day, and pretty soon their perfect facade broke and so did their relationship. It had stressed them out so much that Ryans stomach ulcers started acting up and he was coughing blood, passing out, and Kaylee stopped eating and went from a healthey 120 pounds to a too skinny 112 in just 8 days.

She got really really sick and we had to take her to the hospital. And thats how i had spent the three weeks of my "spring" vacation. Sitting in the hospital and crying with her.

After a while she got better and she started gaining weight. They let her out after two weeks of laying in that hospital bed and sent her to an eating disorder group even though she had denied time and time again with her loud and uncaring personality that she was in no way one of those low selfesteemed chicks and that her boy friend loved it... and then broke in tears.. again. God. (**A/N**No offense to anorexic people i tried it once.. lasted about a day and ha well McDondalds is amazing lol. Thank my dad for a good matabolism haha**)

After that her and Ryan had gotten back together and everyone was surpeised that they were doing so well. They had gone thorough alot and even as her best friend and his i didnt think they could do it. And now sitting here holding here a raccoon eyed Kaylee I knew i was right. And so did she, but neither of us said anything so we just sat there. Her crying and saying 'Liar' over and over again ane me hugging her and telling her 'Its all going to be okay'.

Finally when Kaylee had stopped crying she sat up and looked at me.

"He just doesnt think it will work anyore.... Ya know?..I dont think he every really loved me. Everyone loved Stella more..why wouldnt he?"

Stella was Kaylees i dentical twin sister, who, unfortunately died in a drunk driving accident 2 years ago. We were all in it. Only Stella died. Though no one would have admitted it, any one of them would have traded me and Kaylee for Stella. She was beautiful and yes so was Kaylee, but Stella just had a spark about her. She was so vibrant and full of life. I guess that made up for the rest of the life she couldnt have. She was always happy. Head cheerleader, she could party, but she was a great student, told the truth and made her feeling clear she was a leader for all of us. Even the teachers looked up to her.

When Stella died it shocked everyone. Parents, teachers,friends, bus drivers, brothers, her boyfriend of one year Michael and even the cheerleaders were in the room when the news arrived. There was a moment of silence and then everyone broke into sobs. Holding eachother and crying.

Because she lived and Stella didnt, Kaylee thinks that she has to live upto Stellas name, and be perfect, ignoring her true self.

By this time Kaylee had gotten up and said she had to go, running out the door. I just shrugged my shoulders and waited for her to disappear before turning around and laying down to watch T.V.

As i was about to drift asleep i hehard footseps and a familiar voice whisper,"Knock,knock".

"Ugh, what do you want Kayden? Cant you see im trying to sleep"! I mumbled trouing to shout but it just sounded like a retarded mummy.

He chuckled and i could just see that annoying smirk on his face.

It was sient for a while so i sat up to see what was taking him so long to respond, but i screamed when i was met face to face with a gorgeous Kayden, our lips two inches apart.

"Now..", he started, looking me up and down,"What did you say"? He finished as he pulled me towards him.

Bringing our lips within half an inch between eachother, sharing the same breath.

Instead of answering i threw my arms around his neck and he snaked his arms around my waist pulling me tighter.

He leaned in and his soft lips molded to mine. Sparks were flying and I felt like i could kiss him forever, but slowly Kayden pulled back and rested his forehead against mine.

Both of us taking deep breathes.

Shit. Im falling for my brothers hott jerkish bestfriend.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So now...Guess what? this is chapter 9..insane!! and well I used pureirish name because its simply Beautiful.. so thank you very much. And the first two of you that commenteeed ill Use your iin the next chapter but... PUREIRISH thank you:)..and your friend. for having such a pretty name i love it.. almost as much as Isabelle Rose lol.. which is Crazy:)

Well thanks for reading and good ngiht its like 1246 am in Cali and i have done so much so im going to bed early ..tomorrows Friday. Football Game !!!:):)..(PS that means shirtless boys that happen to be my friends haha)

VOTE!!!!

FAN!!!!! COMMMENT:):)

15 votes 8 comments next chapter pretty pretty please

..Oh and fan... its just a little click of the mouse trust me. i used to not vote or fan but then i was like wow its easy stop being lazy adrienne and now it all good:)

haha thank you:P)

Adrienne

oh and Kaylee says hey and yeah that break up scene between her and Ryan was real. what a dick right? well i thought so too but they are both mybestfriends so i cant pick sides. its impossible.

Bye Loves :)!