Falling In Love With My Brothers HOTT Jerkish Bestfriend Chappie 12

• Dedicated to Kaylee Knuutila

Okayy guys so i know i just uploded a few hours ago but i got alot of comments and votes already and it made me so freaking amazingly happy that i decided i just had to write more for you guys! so thank you for reading and fannning annd commenting.. oh an of course voting:)

Well heres Chapter 12 already:)

Enjoy!:)

**********************************************************

**30 Minutes later in Belles Room**

***Kaydens P.O.V***

"I still can NOT believe that you threw me in Kayden. You are just sooo lucky that i didnt have my phone in my pocket orI wouldve shot you", she said, running the towel threw her hair, then letting it fall straight down her back.

She was now wearing a pair of red and black flannel shorts and a red tank top. And guess what else? She was still complaining. I chuckled to myself, this girl never stops.

"Whats so funny", she asked. Crawling towards me on the bed. Damn, shes soo fuckin-. No she isnt getting me again. Ha i almost forgot about the little incedent earlier.

"Dont even think about it, im still mad at you for what you did earlier", i told her while she tried to kiss my neck and snuggle closer.

"Kayden, i was just having fun so dont get all butt hurt", she said seeming completely serious, but ii could tell she was kidding.

"Sorry, but if i ran around teasing you, you wouldnt be too happy, so no more". At least until i get my payback, i thought to myself, laughing.

She pouted a little but quickly smiled again, and reached upto kiss me.

"Soo.. Are you staying here or going back to your room or what? Because im really tired babe". She saidwith a yawn and started getting under the blankets.

I weighed my options and seriously nothing beats sleeping with BB, so i took of my shirt but tried not to laugh when she gasped and just about started drooling.

"You like?"I chuckled.

"Shut up. Conceided isnt cute". She giggled and rand her hands down my chest.

This girl needs to sleep before we end up doing something to soon.

"Isabelle Rose. What did i say? No more. Now go to sleep",I stopped to kiss her,"Goodnight", I continued.

"I wasnt messing around." She paused with a thoughtful look on her face. Wait.. WASNT messing around-"But your loss". She leaned up to kiss me full force.

"Goodnight Kadybear", she giggled and scooted towards me.

Hmm.. Game playing or not?.. I really like this girl, was my last thougt before i closed my eyes and pulled her tigher.

******************************************

Sorry its short but i just wanted to give you guys something to read before you sleep because well i was reallyshocked:) thank you guys all soo very much.

i probably wouldve kept going too but Derek (my 16 yr old cousin lol) wants to pillow fight.. im sorta scared becuz he does MMA and is like 165 and well..im 120 and bruise easy haha so ill post again as soon as i can move haha:)

And he really just doesnt fo easy either.. Douche haha

Comment

Vote

ans Fan

Like or Tweet.

Thank you

XOXO

Adrienne