Falling in Love with my brothers HOTT Jerkish best friend pt.6

so this is the second day in a row that i am uploading:) and i am so proud of myself:) But anywho... IM ON GOOGLE lol i think its so funny..soooo you should read the begining of my new story and tell me what you think:) oh and my bestie just got back LA for her grandmas funeral. im soo glad shes back. Her dog didnt listen at all haha..and it made me miss my bus so now i cant get to school... SOoo..sorta good sorta bad day anywho. im done you dont care you just wanna read haha. Now please. Enjoy!! :)

XOXO Adrienne :)

*********************************************************

3 Hours later.~~

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Isabelles POV !!!

**********************

The "buses" left the school about 2 hours ago. Sounds pretty long right? Wrong. We still have another 3 to go.

I wanted to sleep but its pretty hard when you have someone looking at you every five seconds. I could feel Kaydens ice blue eyes staring at me. I remember when i used to like Kayden. Even if he did pick on me. He was always making sure i was safe and fixing my owies. I guess you could say he was like a brorther except the fact that i had a huge crush on him. He was missing one of his bottom teeth and all of his other ones were grown in weird. He would always give me a huge grin. I loved that grin. Hell i fell in love with that grin.

But then in freshman year i changed..im not going to deny it, alot has changed about me. IM not a pushover, im not sweet, and i come of as cold hearted sometimes. BUt on the inside. I dont know im loving i just dont like showing it. anyways Kayden still treated me like i was that little girl that though bugs were cool and that scabs were.. well attractive. I grew up and he held on to the little girl. Not my fault.

I always wonder what if though? If he accepted my change and we were still together.. we would own this place. We would be loved by everyone. Most important we would be together. Instead of apart becasue i wonder, I ALWAYS wonder what if. What if i stayed them same way i was?.

The last thing i remember is hearing the bus driver say "We will be arriving at the hotel in an hour and a half".

**************************************

Coopers POV !!!:):)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayden kept staring over at my sister. I know he likes her i just dont see why he doesnt just tell her. And i know she likes him she just doesnt show emotions very well. But even though me and her dont get along sometimes we still tell eachother everything. I know she likes him by the way she talks about him. When she says his name her face lights up and her tone softens.

Theyve loved eachother ever since were little. And the only reason i ever made the threat about kicking anyones ass who tries to get with her is os that Kayden didnt get hurt. Hes my best bro. Id do anything for him. I think ill tell him about the whole thing with my sister when we get there but for now ill just watch him stare at my twin sis for the next hour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Its short but since im going to be uploading alot i figured it didnt matter too much, Anyways expect at least two more uploads today mmk? Good Morning it is now 930 am and im going to sleep:)