Falling in Love with my brothers HOTT Jerkish best friend?

The whole car ride to school Cooper was silent. And i didnt feel the need to talk either so an uncomfortable silence was hung between us. When the large silver gates to our extremely exclusive private school opened i took a deep breath and told myself its only 6 hours and were leaving for a summer senior trip (weird, i know) to Maui, Hawaii. We were all sicked especially me and my bestie Bergen May. We havent been to Hawaii since sophmore year. It was the perfect time to lay in the sun, flirt with guys with cute accents, and party like crazy, without worrying because the teachers arent around and all the other kids are doing it too. As i climbed out my brothers black Mercades Benz i heard Bergen yell my name. I turned around just in time to see Bergen heading towwards me with Kaylee Brook and Lauren Renne on her heels. "Hey guys", i said, and plastered on a fake smile.(cheerleadings handy for something(;) "Hey Bell!", said Lauren in her high squeaky voice. "How was practice this morning", i asked knowing they were going to bring it up? "Well it was good we learned a new half time dance. But you know it would have been ALOT better if our captain was there". All three of them looked at me with the same questiong expression. "Oh yeah. Sorry but after softball lastnight i was totally drained. I didnt really feeling like going to cheer practice today", I explained. "Well coach isn't going to put up with it much longer. She was pissed off this morning", said Kaylee being a total smart alec. "Yeah well ill deal with it later. Lets just focus on getting through the day so we can get out of this lame school for three weeks", i said as firts period bell rang and we all went our seperate ways.

************************************************

I know its short but no one said if they liked it so i didnt know what or how much i should write. But super thanks to my 2 fans: sabiebabe and emo-cupcak :) you guys are amazing:)

XOXO Adrienne

P.S.

VOTE!!!!!!:)

COMMENT!!!!!!:)

FAN!!!!!:)

PLEASE???:)

thank you:)