Falling in Love with my brothers HOTT Jerkish best friend?

Oh my goodness this is sooo frustrating. I wrote a whole two paged chapter yesterday. AND IT DIDNT SAVE:( oh well..ugh..

On a better note..I HAVE 6 FANS!!!!!! its amazing and i got a comment and a vote and im insanely happy:) thank you verrrrryyy very much:)

ANYWHO onto the story.

*****************************************************************

My first three periods went by in a blur. And when 4th period came around i was surprised that it still felt like second period. When i walked into the classroom i took a seat and grabbed paper and a pen. Math has always been my favorite class so i sat there trying to listen contently but my mind kept wandering off to every thing that we were going to do in Hawaii. i was hoping that it would be fun without punishment and lust without love, but for some reason i had a feeling there was going to be some love. Its the day before summer and all the Juniors are leaving a day early for their summer senior trip. All the buses were bought by my mother. And i cant really say buses but more like manchine on wheels. There were three. All having more than enough room for the soon-to-be senior class of 47 people. Ya its small but when i said exclusive i meant EXTREMELY exclusive. The only way to get in is by being rich or famous. I fell in the rich category. My mother was a very well know model, Miranda Nicole Silva. Shes also stars in ALOT of movies. So i guess i fit in the fame category too. By the time i was done thinking about what was going to happen after lunch i realised the bell had rang and everyone else was already gone, I slowly got up. Finally feelong the total excitement and feeling of freedom everyone else has had for days. I walked out to the buses and met up with my girls. We all stepped into the bus and gasped at what we saw:)

******************************************************************

i know its short and pointless but im in california and its 440 AM and my my mom and bestie are going to be in humboldt tomorrow to pick me and my friend up and if im asleep when my bestie gets here he will probably do something hella mean just to be a dick lol so anyways VOTE !!! COMMENT!!!:) FAN lol please...goodnight")

Love

Adrienne