Falling in Love with my brothers HOTT Jerkish best friend? chappy 7:)

HEYYYYY GUYSS!!! sooo its been like idk a week? since i uploaded so im doing it again:) haha. Sorry its been a while but it seems like my worlds ruled by drama theres always a jealous boy or a mad friend to deal with.. dont you just love high school drama? Two more years and ill be done. 2013 will be like the best year of my liife haha anyways im rambling..oooopps but hey i have like 36 fans and i am sooo happy i love you guys sooo much:):).

Okay and i wont do this very often but im not going to post again until i get 10 votes and 3 comments. I want to make sure you guys are actually enjoying what im writing you know?..and tell me if you like the story..i sort of added a twist i mean im completely just writing this story as i go so if you have any ideas TELLLL MEEE:)

Oh and just a shout out to craziidancr because well she was the first comment last chapter and anyone who comments is a total bro in my book haha:)

Anywho...

READ:)

Enjoy:)

VOTE)

FAN:)...

but mostly.....

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

*************************************************************************************************************************

Falling in Love with my brothers HOTT Jerkish best friend Chappy 7:) <3

I was woken by someone lightly shaking me. "Wake up Bell", a soft voice whispered. I instantly opened my eyes and looked into no other than Kaydens icy blue eyes. "Of course you wake up to him. I've been yelling at you for the last 20 minutes to wake up", said Cooper. Just a tad annoyed. Oops haha.

"Well duh she just can't resist the chance to talk to me". Kayden winked and gave me his signature smirk.

"Yeah, because there is just so much to love about you, isn't there Kayden? Psh not". I didn't look back to see if I had hurt his feelings. My conscience wouldn't have let me walk away.

As I was walking off the bus someone grabbed me from around my waist and I thumped hard against their chest.

"What the fu-", but before I could finish I was cut off by *shudder* my ex Jason.

After I broke up with him a few weeks ago he started stalking me everywhere I went and never stopped calling or texting me. I didn't want to have to tell Cooper about it because I wouldn't want to see anyone beat up over me, but if he touches me again his ass is seriously going down.

"Hey B. I've missed you", he said. Slightly pouting his full lips. Something I would have fallen for a few months ago but, like in all of my past relationships, it lost its charm.

"Ugh Jason. When will you get that we are OVER. I told you I wouldn't tell anyone about what happened, which I wont, but that doesn't mean you can talk to me". Things that happened between us were in the past but im never letting it happen again. I started to turn around and walk away when he grabbed me by the top of my arm and spun me around so that we were about 2 inches apart, his hold strong and painful.

Instead of letting him see how much pain he was causing me I just looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Jason you might want to let go of me BEFORE I yell for Cooper and he comes out here and kicks your dumb ass".

"Oh sweetie. Don't you know that im not afraid of your brother? What could he possibly do to me"?

I just laughed. Obviously this kid has never seen Cooper when he's mad. Not trying to sound bias but, against Cooper...Jason doesn't have a chance. When Cooper fights he goes savage and he won't stop until both Kayden and twenty other guys pull him off, or the other guy is in the hospital for a while.