Secret to Eternal Youth: Exercise

Age is not a major factor in aging but rather the lifestyle of a person. Regular exercise helps slow the aging of our body's cells. In fact, people who are highly active in physical activities are about nine years younger biologically than those people who did not regularly exercise. Researchers suggested that to be able to reap the benefits, we need to spend 30 to 40 minutes running, five days a week.

In fact, identifying a person's biological age is measured by the length of telomeres. Telomeres are the age of the person's cell and are found on the ends of chromosomes that act as a shield to the genetic structures from damage. It gets shorter over time but its shortening scale varies from person to person. So, people who exercise regularly have significantly longer telomeres than those people who exercised less frequently and less intensely.

Experts also recommended that we should not just exercise, but we must work it out regularly at high levels. Also, exercise reduces inflammation and oxidative stress, which are the factors of shortening the telomeres rapidly.

But if laziness persists, prepare yourself to experience obesity and be judged by a society that tells you to be yourself but would judge you anyway.