Biomimicking Mussels' Byssal Threads Lessen your Visit to Dentist

It seems a nuisance for people who undergo cavity fillings and crowns and other dental implants because it always falls out due to chewing and eating hard or acidic foods

It seems a nuisance for people who undergo cavity fillings and crowns and other dental implants because it always falls out due to chewing and eating hard or acidic foods. These foods and their way of eating wear down the filling and its stickiness that leads to crack and gain freedom from a stinky mouth by falling out, so they return to a dentist to fix it. But thanks to mussels' incredible adhesiveness, scientists are able to bio mimic their byssal threads. These help mussels attach themselves to wet surfaces like rocks and boats and can linger whenever they want to. The amazing ability of its byssal threads is that they can withstand thrashing waves, intense heat, and salt water cycles. In fact, it is five times stronger than our strongest tendon, Achilles. And it is the catecholic compounds that help them stick to various wet places so scientists used these compounds in creating the strong bonding of dental material. Therefore, lessening the customers of the dentists.

But I know another way of helping you not to visit the dentist ever again. A total and complete teeth removal. No cavities to worry about and can save more money by not buying a brush every month or 3 weeks. Just gargle and you're ready to go.