🦋❁ ♡ 14 ♡ ❁ 🦋

Next chapter yay! I wanted to let you know that the Prologue and Chapter 1 , 2, 3 and 4 were edited. Anywho on with the story!

~~~

Your Pov

Akabane finally showed up. It appears that things will get more interesting from now on. Some of my classmates were still surprised that Karma got a chance to hurt Koro~Sensei. But Koro~Sensei looks really..uh down? I thought with a sweat-drop. Even though Karma, he looks like trouble...im not letting my guard down around him.

"What's Koro~Sensei been doing all this time?" "Is he punching the wall or something?" "Yeah. Karma's smack-talking must've made him mad."

I sighed and rubbed my head. "His tentacles are too soft to do any damage, though." Maehara said looking at Sensei.

"Ugh, that's it! Enough with the squishing! We're trying to take a quiz here!" Hinata yelled and I looked at her while spinning my pencil around my finger bored.

"P-Pardon me!" Sensei yelled. I smiled a little. He doesn't seem that bad. My smile soon dissapiered when I heard Terasaka's voice. "Hey, Karma, you sure about this? That Monster's pissed." I sighed in annoyance after hearing him. What now?

"What's wrong shorty?" I looked to my right to see Karma and Terasaka looking at me. I looked away from them and closed my eyes. "Nothing really, just don't call him a Monster."

"Well if he isn't a Monster what is he then? A human? Don't make me laugh." Terasaka said annoyed. I opened my eyes and looked back at them. Karma gave out a little smirk and said. "You'd be pissed too. Terasaka, if you nearly got killed. It's a bit different to just having someone fail miserably and piss himself instead. Isn't that right (L/N)?" Karma asked me with a teasing smile. "I wouldn't disagree." I said shortly. Terasaka glared at the both of us and slammed his fist on his desk.

"I did not piss myself! You cruisin' for a bruisin'. pal?" He said mad and I looked back to Koro~Sensei. "You're just talking Terasaka. You're like a dog. Don't bark if you can't bite." I said and heard a chuckle from Karma.

"You wanna go girly?!" Terasaka yelled. "You there! No noise during a test! You're lucky I haven't done you in for cheating!" Sensei yelled annoyed. "Sorry, Koro~Sensei. I've already finished. So I'll just sit here quietly and eat my gelato." Karma said and I glanced at him. "Where did you get that? And since when do you have it?" I asked him confused. He winked and said. "Just you wait." He said smirking and looked back at Sensei. "Not during class, you won't!"