🦋❁ ♡ 18 ♡ ❁ 🦋

Enjoy everyone!

~~~

Irina's Pov

'This is unforgivable. I've never suffered such an unsightly failure! I vow on my professional reputation to repay him for this disgrace!' I clenched my fists tightly, and looked forward. A pair of shoes right in front of me, I didn't want to raise my head, but give in and looked up.

 A pair of shoes right in front of me, I didn't want to raise my head, but give in and looked up

'(L/N) (Y/N)'. She had a blank face on, she looked down at me, with some kind of spark in her eyes. I couldn't explain..why. Was it pity? Or Happiness? I can't understand her expression. It's like she's human, but not.. "Miss Bitch, are you okay?" She said with a normal tone while kneeling down in front of me. I clicked my tongue madly, and looked away from the girl. "I'm fine you brat. Aren't you supposed to be in class.." She nodded and tilted her head. "Yeah, but I wanted to know what really happened in there, Miss Bitch." She said and I glared at her. "W-What did I say about calling me Bitch?!" She just hummed in response and reached her hand out to me. I slapped her hand away, and stood up alone while dusting myself from the dirt. "I don't need your help." I said shortly and walked away from (Y/N). 'I don't need it...'

'I don't need anybody's help!'

~~~

'I'll show that octopus that a pro doesn't give up so easily! I'll need all-new supplies. Dammit! Why doesn't this podunk school have wi-fi?!'

"You're trying awfully hard, Miss Bitch. Guess he really did a number on your pride, huh?" The read-head kid named Karma said. I clenched my teeths together, while gripping my phone. 'Shut up..' "Don't be like that, Karma." (Y/N) said after him. She looked at him with her dull (E/C) eyes, and glared at him a little. The red-head hummed, and glanced at her with his arms behind his head. "What are you talking about? You seem to hate her more than anybody else here." The red-head smirked. "Enough." I said while glaring at the two pairs at the back.

"Sensei?" The kid with the antennae said. "What?" I responded bluntly. 'Can't they see I'm busy?!' "If you're not going to teach us anything, could you bring back Koro~Sensei? We've got entrance exams this year." 'Seriously? He wants a thing like that to teach him? Pathetic. Can't he see there are more important things? "Ha! You want that vicious creature to teach you? You think your exams matter when the whole planet's at stake? Must be nice being a clueless brat! Not to mention, I understand you Class E students are the dregs of this school. Why even bother studying at this point?" I told them smirking. Some of them looked down and I holded the urge to laugh. 'Really Pathetic.'

"You're wrong." Someone stood up at the back, I clicked my tongue annoyed and crossed my arms. "They've been working really hard, so don't say why to even bother.." (Y/N) looking straight at me with a look of hope,