🦋❁ ♡ 27 ♡ ❁ 🦋

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin."
-Mother Theresa

🦋🦋🦋

3rd Pov

"Morning, morning!" The (H/C) headed assassin smiled, she took her phone out and looked at the familiar purple headed girl. "Morning to you too, Ritsu." Ritsu giggled, giving the human girl a peace sign with a wink. "I'm so glad you have a mobile now! It'll be easier for us to communicate." (Y/N) nodded in agreement, she walked over to the couch to grab her school bag, and a few snacks for lunch. "Yeah, thanks to Koro Sensei that is."

"He informed me about it. He also said to keep an eye on you." That made (Y/N) stop, and look at the Ai confused. 'Keep an eye on me?' "What? Why?" Ritsu clapped her hands, letting out a closed eyed smile, as she began her explanation. "Not in the bad way! But you work for the government, and in case someone for example tries to hack you, or someone shady tries to communicate with you, I will be here to not let that happen!" The young assassin sighed in relief, and gave the Ai a reassuring grin. "You'd do that for me? Thanks Ritsu!" The Ai only hummed in confirmation.

"Oh before you go! Be sure to grab an umbrella, it's raining a lot today. See you in school!" The Ai said goodbye to the girl, and her screen went black, meaning Ritsu left her mobile phone. (Y/N) did what Ritsu told her and grabbed an umbrella before heading out to school. On her way there, she met up with Kayano, and the two of them made their way together to the E-Class. "The weather is horrible today." The hazel eyed girl said, as they reached homeroom together. "It's not that bad, could've been worse." (Y/N) then said, sliding the classroom door open. There were a few students already there, but no sign of the yellow alien.

"At least we're not late."

A few minutes passed, and everyone already arrived, including their teacher. Something was different though, his head was huge! "Morning everyone." Their teacher spoke up, now standing in front of the class. All the students only sweat dropped at his appearance. "Koro Sensei, can you please explain why your head is 33% percent larger than before." The adorable Ai girl spoke up, letting out what everybody else was thinking at the moment. He was quick to explain that it had to do with the humidity. Apparently his head soaked all that up like a sponge. So the thing he did to fix himself again, was to squeeze the water out, like you would do to a sponge, or a towel.

And it worked, he was back to his normal roundness. "Now according to Mr. Karasuma, we have another student joining us." This alerted the (E/C) eyed girl. 'Could it be they sent another assassin? What's going on? Aoki didn't come today, so she didn't inform me about this. Are they now sending everything they've got? They really want Koro Sensei dead. But who could it be, first me, then Irina, then Ritsu, and now there's going to be another one? This is going to get out of hand quickly.' This also explained the empty desk now placed beside her.

"Ritsu." (Y/N) who was first stuck in thought, finally snapped back into reality. She wanted answers, maybe the Ai could give them some. "Yes?" Ritsu asked. "This transfer, do you know anything about them?" The purple haired girl nodded, and placed a hand on her chin, before she began speaking what she knew. "We were supposed to transfer here at the same time, but it didn't work out that way. I was going to handle long range while he handled close range. That way we could back Koro Sensei into a corner. But our master called back out on that order, for well, reasons."

"What were the reasons?"

"My partner needed a few arrangements before letting him go to the field, if I can say that. I'm nothing compared to him, his capabilities our much higher than mine." This made the class go stiff. Who was this person? And better than Ritsu? The girl who blew up his fingers easily?