🦋❁ ♡ 15 ♡ ❁ 🦋

Yay next chapter :3 Chapter 5 and 6 have been edited!

~~~

Nagisa's Pov

After I said goodbye to (Y/N) I turned my attention back to Karma and we started walking towards the train station once again.

"I understand you know a few things about Koro~Sensei." Karma said while looking back at me with a smile. I nodded unsure and walked beside him. "Uh, well, kind of."

"Hm.. Does he get mad if you call him an octopus?" Karma said and I looked at him confused. "An octopus? Hm I thinks it the opposite. I mean, he draws himself as an octopus and picks the octopus character in games. And when he was digging in the sandbox...Octopus trap.." I said with a sweat-drop.

"So if he's making jokes like that. I'd say the octopus thing is kind of like his trademark." I said looking at Karma who was facing away from me.
"That so? Hmm. A silly idea crossed my mind." Oh no..

"What are you up to now, Karma?" I said and blinked a few times. "I'm just happy." He said and turned around to look at me. "I was wondering what I'd do if he were just some monster, but turns out he's an actual teacher. So I finally get to kill an actual teacher." Karma said with a dark chuckle.

"Uh.." I said unsure and he cuts me off. "I mean, after the last one went and died on me."

Karma?

Your Pov

Akabane.. Just who is he really? I thought to myself. Aoki came to pick me up and dropped me off at the house. I was currently in the couch looking down at my hand with a frown. "Monster huh?"

Next Day~

The next day I walked in the classroom and Kayano greeted me. "Good Morning, (Y/N)." Kayano said with a nervous smile and I raised a brow. "Good Morning Kayano, Nagisa." I said to Kayano and then at Nagisa who was walking up to us. "M-Morning.." He said nervously. "What's going on?" I asked confused and Nagisa pointed at Koro~Sensei's desk. And there was a dead octopus. "Let me guess..Karma?" I said and he nodded.

I heard Koro~Sensei's voice down the hallway and I said. "He's coming." We quickly went to our desks and Koro~Sensei walked in. "Good Morning!" He said happily, but no one spoke. "What's the matter, cla-" He cuts himself off when he looks at his desk.

"Whoops my bad. I killed that creature thinking it was you. Bring it here. I'll dispose of it." I glanced at him and sighed. "Seriously?" I said and he smirked.

"Alright." Koro~Sensei said grabbing the dead octopus and walking up to Karma. Before I knew it Koro~Sensei's tentacles became drills and he was right beside Karma. Wow..

My eyes widen a little and I kept looking at Sensei. "Now, now, Karma. Allow me to show you the power of these drill tentacles and this missile I fliched from the Self Defense-Force!" He said and my eye twitched a little. Since when does he has that?

"I'm not about to let my assassin get away scot-free." Sensei said and Karma coughed. "I could tell by your pallor that you hadn't eaten breakfast, you see. So I whipped up a batch of takoyaki at Mach speed. With these, you'll be well on your way to being nice and healthy. Open wide!"