🦋❁ ♡ 37 ♡ ❁ 🦋

"Older men declare war. But it is youth that must fight and die."
-Herbert Hoover

🦋🦋🦋

3rd Pov

The students, including Karasuma Sensei and Koro Sensei, had successfully went through the door with no problem. There were some seats, the room was pitch black, although they could tell there was someone standing right in the middle. Every single one of them hid behind one of the seats, and held their breath.

That man, had a gun. One wrong move and anyone could get shot. The mysterious man also looked like the type that didn't play around. He would shoot that gun without hesitation, even if he was going against mere children.

The room was quiet, except for the big exhale the man had let out. Yeah, hiding didn't work out so well. He noticed the students, he could hear their breaths, even if it was really light. He had also pointed out how many of them were in the room. With a click of a button, the room had lit up. It was now brighter than ever.

He looked to be experienced, which was true. Hayami had tried shooting at his gun, trying to knock it out of his reach. Though unfortunately for the girl, she was a bit panicked, causing her to miss her shot. The man immediately knew her position. He revealed he could tell where someone was as soon as they shoot their gun, he learned it from the army.

The man with the crazy eyes, proceeded to shoot between the seats, exactly where Hayami was hiding. The said girl flinched, now afraid of the man. She was already blaming herself for missing her shot. But who could've judged her? She had a real gun at hand, one slip up and she could've killed that man. Which she wanted to avoid, she wanted to help her friends, not stain her hands with blood.

Though the one a trusty Koro Sensei reassured her, and told her to keep her position. He also encouraged and congratulated Chiba for not firing, and not revealing himself just yet. He told the kids what they would do, when he told them to.

The little octopus was seated in the front, directly on the line of sight of the crazy man. The man of course, noticed him, since the octopus was indeed talking. He tried firing at the sphere, but did no damage, not surprisingly. Koro Sensei proceeded to call each of his students names, and told them were to move next. Although the crazy man started laughing, because he had revealed the student's names. Thanks to that, the yellow octopus began using code names for them.

One of the code names made Terasaka very, very irritated. The students of the 3-E Class were moving from their positions at a quick pace, making the crazy man confused. He could still see them, though since there were so many moving at the same time, he didn't know who to shoot at first. He as well wouldn't shoot randomly, he had to be smart about this. First of all, he knew this were no ordinary kids. Besides he knew that two of them had taken the real guns from the guards who were guarding the door.

He had to safe his bullets too. Plus it was a problem for him that the octopus, plus the weird girl on the phone were helping the kids.

"Do you think he's the one behind all of this?" While Koro Sensei kept on giving his pep talk, Nagisa used this chance to talk to his best friend. She was hiding just one seat away from his. She turned to him, and shook her head in return. The girl was gripping one of her throwing knives on her dominant hand. She was ready to throw it in case something went wrong. "No, I don't think he is."

She responded. Nagisa peeked between the seats, getting a clear view of the assassin standing on the middle of the stage. The guy kept glancing around crazily around the room. He even had his own gun pressed against his mouth. The blue head was even afraid that he'll accidentally pull the trigger and end up shooting himself.