🦋❁ ♡ 40 ♡ ❁ 🦋

"There is one pain, I often feel, which you will never know. It's caused by the absence of you."

-Ashleigh Brilliant

🦋🦋🦋

3rd Pov

The constant ringing of the doorbell got (Y/N) stressed out. Someone clearly, was outside. She didn't know who it was, but whoever it is, was testing her patience. It wasn't Nagisa, he was supposed to pick her up in less than two hours. Meaning she still had time to get ready. The girl descended down the stairs, and made her way to the front door. She looked through the peephole, seeing a certain blonde waving at her through the other side.

(Y/N) had a confused look on, as she swung the door open. The blonde was leaning to the side of the door, with a smug look on. On her right hand, was a Kimono she had brought with herself. "Ready for your date?" Nakamura gave her a teasing smile, and walked past her. She headed to the living room, and sat down on the couch comfortably, raising her legs to the coffee table. The (H/C) haired girl shook her head to clear her thoughts, and closed the door. She headed towards Nakamura, now standing in front of her.

"But, what are you doing here?" She questioned her. "You told me you needed help, right? So, that's why I'm here." It was true that the girl had called for the blonde's help. After Nagisa asked if she wanted to go with him, she of course didn't hesitate to say yes. Though after a few minutes of hanging up, she realized she didn't have anything appropriate to wear to the festival. That's why she reached for Nakamura's help.

"Yeah..., but I literally called you five minutes ago. How did you get here so fast? And I'm pretty sure you don't live around this area." Nakamura waved her hand around, as if to dismiss the question. "I have my ways. Anyway, Ritsu apparently heard our conversation and helped me pick out a Kimono for you!" The blue eyed girl took her phone out, Ritsu appearing on the screen in an instant. "I'm so sorry for eavesdropping! But I was just so excited to help a fellow classmate look wonderful for their significant other!" The two girls smiled at (Y/N), who in return blushed at the Ai's statement.

"Nagisa and I aren't dating... We are just going out as friends. That's all to it." She said, crossing her arms over her chest. Nakamura in return, gave her a look that said, 'really?'.

"Are you trying to convince us, or yourself? Because either way, you're not doing a good job." (Y/N) scratched the back of her head, not really knowing how to respond. Sure, it wasn't the first time that the others questioned their relationship, but (Y/N) was slightly afraid that her blue headed friend would get uncomfortable with those claims. She didn't want anything to get weird between them. "Fine, think what you want. I know what's the truth." The young assassin responded confidently, not trying to give any sign of being nervous. "So do I." Nakamura said back, smirking.

The blonde proceeded to stand up, holding up the Kimono she brought for her friend. It was a lavender Kimono, with tiny pink flowers as a design. The obi belt was snow white, with thin gold lines. "Come on, let's get you ready." (Y/N) had already taken a bath beforehand, now she just needed to get ready. Luckily for her, the Kimono fit her, it reached her ankles too. It was a little loose on the waist, though the obi belt had helped with that. Nakamura as well did her hair. She had putted it on a bun, and placed on the side of her head the girl's Kanzashi. The one that was gifted to her by Nagisa. Nakamura was sure to give her a little bit of makeup, but not too much. She wanted the girl to keep her natural glow. The only thing that was left, it was for her to put on her sandals.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us, Nakamura?" (Y/N) asked her friend. After she had finished helping the young assassin dress up, the two of them were back at the living room. They had decided on watching a show until it was time for (Y/N) to leave. The girl wanted Nakamura to come with them, but she kept on refusing. "Nah, I'll be fine staying at my house. I might just watch movies until I pass out. A perfect way to spend my last free day, forget human interaction." The (E/C) eyed girl chuckled and shook her head at Nakamura's choice of words.