🦋❁ ♡ 41 ♡ ❁ 🦋

"I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit."

-Charles de Lint

🦋🦋🦋

Your Pov

This took a turn real quick, but not in the good way. Koro Sensei was trapped by this weird looking box, and we had no way of knowing how to get him out of there. Karasuma Sensei's underling had disappeared, only Shiro was present at the moment. No sign of Itona yet, but I knew he was here. I could feel it. None of us left our hiding place, afraid if we moved, we would probably do something that will go against Koro Sensei. But we had to do something, right? We couldn't just let Shiro and Itona keep on doing these things. If they keep pulling stunts like these, somebody will get seriously hurt, or worse.

"Shiro is behind this? Damn it, doesn't this guy give up?" Terasaka uttered, annoyance clear in his voice. He of course more than us had a personal grudge against him, since he had tricked him before. Then again, it was his fault for being foolish. "What do we do? Koro Sensei is in trouble." Kayano then said, peeking her head out from our hiding place. Shiro still stood in place. Though, not long after, a figure appeared on top of the trap. It was Itona.

His tentacles, they had something on them. Rubber? It looked like a chain from here, though I wasn't so sure. It just didn't look good, as simple as that I can describe it. "Maybe I can talk him out of it." I muttered, standing up from my crouching position. A hand gripped my wrist, making me turn around. It was the red head. "Yeah, 'cause that's going to work. This dude is stubborn, I very much doubt he'll listen to what you have to say." Karma said. He was right. Nothing I say will get through Shiro. But, what other choice did we have at the moment..

"I know, but look. All the times they have fought, Shiro was always there to interfere in some way. I'll try to keep him distracted, so then it'll just be Itona and Koro Sensei. We have to keep things on our teacher's favor, alright?" I glanced at each one of them, who nodded in return. Except for Terasaka. He looked like he was over with all this drama.

"Don't worry, we'll be right behind you to help if anything happens." Fuwa gave me a thumbs up. I took it as a go sign. Walking up to the man dressed in white, he simply turned around. He didn't look surprised in the slightest, like he already knew we were coming.

"It's about time you arrived." Noise began to come from inside the trap, Itona had began with his attack. Koro Sensei's panicked shrieks could be heard. "What are you doing, Shiro?" I glared at him, though he looked unfazed by me. "What do you think? It's time to put an end on this whole mess."

"I don't think you understand how this works."

"Pardon me?" I began walking towards him, until I reached his side. We stood next to one other, but we didn't show any gestures of attacking each other. "Itona is supposed to be with us. He should be working alongside the E-Class. And you, you're forbidden him to do that. You're not understanding."

Shiro hummed, turning to look to where I was looking. Towards the trap. From where we stood, we could see Itona's silhouette attacking. Koro Sensei was still too fast for him by the looks of it. He couldn't land a hit on our teacher. I could tell by the look of frustration he had.

"You know, you're pretty strong. You can even be compatible with the creature. With what you have, you can simply kill him, and get the reward money for yourself. You have a gift." I frowned, and crossed my arms. What I had was not a gift, it was a curse. A curse I had no way of avoiding. It was something I had to accept, but until this day, I couldn't. No matter how much he sweet talks to me, it wouldn't work. "I'd say I'm flattered, but I'm not. First things first, why would I even want the money? If I did get it for myself, the government would just take it for their own needs. Even so, I made a promise to myself that if I kill Koro Sensei, I'm going to do it with my friends. Second of all, I'm not strong, and I'm not even close to reaching Koro Sensei's capabilities."