🦋❁ ♡ 22 ♡ ❁ 🦋

Hello to everyone! I've come back, hopefully for good this time. I've been really busy and I really apologize for not updating! But I'm really looking forward for this book and how it will turn out.

Anyway, thank you for waiting and let's get on with the story!

*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚

Your Pov
3rd person

It was like any other day at the End class. Normal? No not at all, it has never been to begin with.

Koro-sensei was moving at a fast pace, teaching everyone at the same time. Some students had distressed faces on how fast their yellow teacher was moving. Even the (H/C) haired girl was getting a little dizzy on how fast he was moving.

"I guess he finally got tired." Some students mumbled, seeing as their teacher was laying down on the wooden floor, fanning himself. "Is something coming up Koro-sensei? Is that why you're teaching so quickly?" (Y/N) had asked, curious as to why their teacher looked as if he was in such a rush. As far as she knew nothing important was coming up for now.

The yellow octopus soon explained how he wanted the class to get their grades up, he turned pink as he fantasized how he would get praised by the students for his teaching. But his happiness went away, as his students were declining on how it didn't matter to get good grades if they were to win the money. Plus, that they believed that by being on the end class it didn't matter that much.

"Ah. I see how it is. You still don't have what it takes to be assassins. Out into the schoolyard, all of you!"
His face soon turned purple, a scary look taking over his beady eyes.

"We're dead.."

*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚

"One good thing about the E Class system is its built-in remedial process. By scoring in the top 50 of 186 students on periodic exams and receiving permission from their former teacher to return, they can leave this outcast E Class. However, it's too difficult to meet these conditions given their poor grades in this inferior academic environment. Most E Class students, being made to feel remediation is far out of reach, face intense discrimination."

As the yellow octopus explained to the class, the blonde teacher arrived as asked.

"Ms. Irina, let me ask you something as professional assassin." Irina was confused, seeing as all the attention was on her. Also that she didn't know what the alien was getting at. "What is all this?" She had asked, only to be ignored by Koro-sensei's question.

"When you're on a job, do you have one single plan prepared?"

"No...It's not often that my main plan goes as expected. Making more detailed backup plans in preparation for any contingencies is Assassination 101."

"And you, Mr. Karasuma. When you teach knife skills, is the first strike the only important one?"

And so on the yellow teacher kept talking, trying to make his students realize what he meant. What he said was true, the E Class can't rely on killing the teacher. They always need to have another plan, for anything. (Y/N) learned that the hard way.

The yellow octopus started spinning, and spinning, creating a tornado. The class was schocked, covering their faces from all the dust flying around. The dust cleared out, revealing the schoolyard all nice and clean. "I am a super-creature capable of wiping out the Earth. Flattening out this area here is a piece of cake. If you can't show me that trusty second blade, I'll know there's no assassin in this classroom worth taking me on, and I'll flatten this entire campus before I go."

"A second blade? When?"

Nagisa, had finally spoken up, after a minute of silence.

"Tomorrow, of course. I want all of you in the top 50 after tomorrow's midterms. I've already been developing your second blades. I don't use the doltish teaching methods they do at the main campus. Wield those blades with confidence! Succeed in your mission and hold your head high, smiling, unashamed. You are proud assassins, and proud members of the E Class!"

'That's right, he's believing on us, we can do this. I have faith in this class. They have surprised me, and I know there is so much more to them..' (Y/N) smiled, placing a hand on the blunette's shoulder. "Nagisa, let's beat this thing. Together." The said male looked at his childhood friend with admiration in his eyes, and placed his hand on top of hers after nodding. "Yeah, let's do it!"

*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚

3rd person Pov
Unknown

"Any clues as to where the girl is yet?" A women with beautiful long hair, had asked the other workers. Her mesmerizing eyes narrowed, forming small wrinkles on the side of her face. She had a frown upon her. Another female, this one with shorter hair and round glasses, raised her hand and cleared her throat. Getting the attention of the older women.

"She has been sent out on a mission, in relation to the thing that destroyed part of the moon." The long haired lady turned around, and walked to the girl that had recently spoken. Her black heels making a clicking sound as she neared the person. "I need the location, we need to find that girl. She isn't in good hands, she's in danger.."

The workers quickly went back to work as soon as the women said those words. They were not afraid of her, more like intimidated. Her dull eyes, cold as ice could tell a story. Anyone could see those hazel orbs were once warm and welcoming. But, in the end no one knew why. She was mysterious, and wouldn't share a lot about her. The employees would never dare to question her, because even if they did, they would never get an answer.

"Mommy!" She could remember everything, how her daughter would look at her with tears in her eyes, as they took her away. How the only thing she could do was stand and do nothing. The brunette could tell how her daughter was slowly hating her, but it was for her own good.

"Why are you letting them do this to me, mommy?" The girl cried and plead for her Mom to take her away from there, to take her with her, to take her home. But the brunette only ignored her cries and answered with 'It's for your own good.' That's what she always said to her daughter, what she would say to herself.

'This wasn't part of the deal!" The women protested, slamming her hands on the desk. The man in charge only glared at her, and sighed. "The deal was we would heal your daughter, if you allowed us to experiment on her also." The man with jet black hair answered plainly. "Exactly! Then you would return her to me, not make her a living weapon!" The taller male snapped his fingers, guards quickly coming in to take the older women away. "She's my daughter! Don't do this, she's just a child! She doesn't deserve any of this." The women begged, but her pleas were denied. "Such as life.." He smirked, as the doors closed soon after.

End of flashback

"Miss (L/N), we got the location."

'Just hold on for a little longer (Y/N), I'm coming.'

*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚

This is getting intense. (Д)彡┻━┻ Thank you everyone for your support and I hope you enjoyed!