🦋❁ ♡ 25 ♡ ❁ 🦋

"Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself."
― Jalaluddin Rumi

~~~

Your Pov

The Kyoto trip was over, now we were back to same old Kunugigaoka High School. Settling back into my 'home', and having a goodnight rest, the next morning a knock was heard throughout the house. I was already dressed up, and ready to go to school. I decided to head out earlier than usual, climbing the mountain did take some time, and I wanted to take things nice and slow. Everything at my own pace.

But apparently that wasn't going to be the case.

Walking towards the main door, I unlocked it and opened it. Aoki was standing there. Why was she knocking in the first place? Doesn't she have a key? "Morning?" I said unsure. The female walked past me, and headed to the couch, neat files placed on her lap. Guess she's here for business. "Sit down, I need to give you some quick info before you head out today. Following what she said, I sat in front of her. She carefully placed the files on the coffee table. There where a lot of them.

"I'll just summarize for you, there will be a new student joining your class today." A new student? "Are they sending another assassin? I thought they were only going to have me for the task." Aoki sighed, nodding at what I had said. She crossed her arms over her chest, a more serious look taking over her features. Although Aoki looked young like a teenager, she was still an adult. When she got all serious like this, it made her look more mature. Not like a little puppy.

"That was the original idea. But since you have been taking your time, they decided to send more help. If we could put it like that. The boss isn't really happy with you." She simply responded. I was in disbelief. "You guys gave me a deadline. I'm not even near it yet! I still have time to do this, we don't need backup." I tried to argue, but I know it won't work. "It's a little too late for that. Oh, and I have to discuss something else with you."

Oh boy, what did I do this time?

"In your school trip, there were some inconveniences, am I correct?" I only nodded. "You know, stabbing that student was a really risky move, you could've got into some serious trouble. But luckily some of our agents posed as doctors, and helped the student with the stab wound. You know what would've happened if he exposed you to the authorities?" I avoided her stare, judging by her tone, she was mad. "If you would've got stopped, they were going to investigate you. They could've figured out what you really are! What we're doing with you, is illegal. If the higher ups find out about this, we're dead!" Scoffing, I put on a fake smile and faked a gasp.

"Oh really! Who would've known torturing a child and turning them into a killing machine was illegal!" Aoki only glared back at me. "I wouldn't start being sarcastic if I were you, you don't want anything to happen to you. Wouldn't you?"

"Do your worst, you've done enough. You can't hurt me like that anymore." Why? Because I've suffered enough. More physical torture? That was nothing for me at this point, besides in the end I'll heal again, like always.

"Fine, but what about your blue headed friend? Will he be able to handle it?"

"..."

"That's what I thought. Here, read this on your way. It'll give you more information on the new student." Handing me the files, she made her way to the door. When I finally thought she was going to leave, she stopped.