🦋❁ ♡ 19 ♡ ❁ 🦋

Enjoy!!! I hope you all enjoy this chapter...

~~~

3rd Pov

"All right! Let's begin our lesson!" The yellow octopus with a big grin said while organizing the materials for the class. It was another day in the E-Class and another assassination fail attempt by a few students. The (H/C) haired assassin hadn't made a move on the target, and the red eyed girl that is in charge of the assassin is getting impatient. 'Do it already (Y/N), stop playing around' Aoki kept telling the younger girl. Alas the assassin did not payed any attention to her. The (E/C) eyed girl has been getting closer to Nagisa, and Kayano. She was acting normal, like a normal teen. And that is worrying her boss. It was worrying him a lot.

~~~

"All right. And that concludes our experiment to extract artificial coloring..." The yellow teacher said taking all of the students snacks by moving quick with his mach speed. "I'll be taking the leftover snacks now!" The students soon started arguing with their teacher about the snacks he took, while the yellow teacher paid no mind to it at all. "We bought those ourselves!"

The (H/C) headed girl layed her head down at the table with a sad aura surrounding her. "It was the first snack I brought to class..."

"He used this as an excuse to swipe snacks 'cause payday isn't until tomorrow

"He used this as an excuse to swipe snacks 'cause payday isn't until tomorrow..." "Why is a super-organism that can destroy Earth living paycheck to paycheck?" (Y/N) stood up and took a deep breath. "I want my snacks back.." She said with a monotone voice while the ones who where with her sweat-dropped. "I don't think he'll give it back to you, (Y/N)..." Nagisa said. The (E/C) eyed girl looked at him with an eye twitching. "He has to..." She said and walked up to the front of the class where the yellow octopus was. "Koro~Sensei I want my snacks back." She said looking up at him with her bangs on her face. The yellow octopus looked down at her, and patted her head. "Don't worry I'll share." He said chuckling. The others students sweat-dropped with an irk mark. A shy girl with braids and glasses adorning her face, stood up from her chair and walked up to the front of the class where the assassin and yellow octopus where.

"U-Umm, Sir..." A shy voice spoke up and made all the students and teacher turn to that direction. "Can I help you, Okuda?" The shy girl quickly looked up at the teacher, shaking a little. "Umm...! This is poison! Please drink it!" She said, (Y/N) looked at her and laughed nervously. "Umm, Okuda? If this is an assassination attempt don't you think you shouldn't tell him that..." (Y/N) asked and Okuda turned to her. "I guess...that's too much to ask? I'm sorry.. I just didn't thought of another way to make Sensei d-drink it.." She stuttered in the end. "I-it's just I'm not good at surprise attacks and stuff like everyone else...But I am good at chemistry, so I made this with all my heart and soul!" (Y/N) tapped her chin and smiled at the girl with glasses. "Well I can't wait to see what you did, Okuda." The assassin said, and Okuda smiled at her shyly. "(Y/N) t-that's ridiculous, he isn't dumb he won't drink it just like that.." Sugino said. The yellow octopus then finally spoke up. "Well, then! I would be delighted to!" Koro~Sensei said and drank the poison.