🦋❁ ♡ 50 ♡ ❁ 🦋

"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."

— Marthe Troly-Curtin

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ 🦋 ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

3rd Pov

"We just have to take the top places, easy right? I mean, Koro Sensei has been working his butt off to teach us, it would be kind of a shame to let all of that go to waste." The E-Class students were at the main campus, making their way to their assigned classrooms to take the tests. The principal's son, Asano Gakushu, took the time to talk to them a few days prior, he wanted a favor. Well, he made it seem more like a demand. He wanted the E-Class to take the top places in the end-of-term exams. Why? Because he didn't want his father to win. Yes, the principal was teaching the A-Class himself. The head of the school wanted the main campus to dominate, and beat the E-Class. Something Gakushu didn't like; he wanted to beat his father himself. The younger Asano wanted to prove his father wrong. That's why he went to the E-Class with the request.

Beat the A-Class, prove his father's teaching is wrong. Though, he didn't care who got second or third, as long as he stayed with his first place. But, he would have a rival. Karma was aiming for the top no matter what. So if the principal's son wanted to keep his first place, he'll have to give one hell of a fight. Sugino was the one to inform Koro Sensei about the A-Class's new teacher. That made the yellow octopus work twice as hard to teach them everything. His clones even misshaped from time to time because of the speed he was going at. The problem Gakuhu had, was the way he was teaching things. He was smart, but his methods were cruel. He was just filling up the students with an immense amount of bloodlust towards the E-Class. Which was noticeable to them when they arrived at the main campus.

The students there kept mumbling, "kill the E-Class..", which was a bit disturbing. They looked like zombies instead of normal humans. "I feel like we're ready, we just have to give our best. Though, one of us will have to go the extra mile if they're taking the first place. Isn't that right, Karma? Think you'll be able to do it?" Rio asked the red head, who was walking beside her. Karma had been quiet the whole time, but he wasn't nervous. In fact, he was confident he was going to nail the exams. But, he was just lost in thought because of certain things that had been going through his mind those past days. "It's Karma we're talking about, I'm sure he'll do great. Besides, we have to worry about the other classes." (Y/N) responded, while the blonde turned to look at her.

"You mean the soulless students?" Nakamura asked, and as in cue, one of the teens from the main campus, slammed their hand against the door. He was at the other side of the door, but they could look through the glass at the top of the door. They really did look like zombies trying to get ahold of them. "Mmm yeah. I don't think all this bloodlust will do them any good." The girl with (E/C) eyes spoke again, as she tried to rub off the sleepiness from her eyes.

"Yeah, if they keep this up, and the exams haven't even started, they'll be worn out halfway through." Nagisa said. The teens then stopped in front of a door. The door that will lead them to their arena. The battle was just about to begin. "Try your best everyone, and remember your training! I don't want any of you dying in that arena okay?!"

"Why are you saying it like we're going to war...?"

"Yeah, it's just a test, (Y/N)."

"Do I make myself clear?!"

"Yes Ma'am!"

The teacher who would be keeping an eye on them, opened the door, to look at the teens there annoyed. "Would you keep it down? Hurry up and get in, the exams will be starting soon."

"Sorry..."

«────── « ⋅ʚ⏱ɞ⋅ » ──────»