Petals

It hadn't changed much except for its atmosphere. It's more peaceful but it's colder too. Putting my hands up, I caught a cherry blossom petal on my hand. Li Luo let me looked around. So here I am standing in front of Ying Kong Shi's cherry blossom tree.

As the petals fall

My love for her grew stronger

As they touched the ground

My resolve broke

Making me utter the words,

That I hid for a long time...

"Wo ai ni..."

But it's too late.

I lost my chance.

Because once again, I've lost you

As the petals withered,

I kissed you for the first time, conveying my sorrow.

Because once again our love ended in tragedy.

(Withering Blooms by: Child0fYanshi)

I recited, tracing the cherry blossom in my hand. Not noticing the presence behind me. Quietly observing me.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

Shi quickly went to his favorite place when he felt a new presence in there. His brows furrowed when his eyes focused on the man standing below his favorite tree.

He was about to approach him when he heard him recite a sad but heartfelt poem. Shi felt his heart throb in pain. There's something about the way he said the words that touched his heart. Lifting his hand up, he caught one of the falling petal.

He'll never looked at these petals the same ever again. Looking up, the man was not there anymore. He frowned, disappointed that he didn't talk to him.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

I smiled when Ying Kong Shi left. I saw him when I turned around and he's busy looking at the petal on his palm. I guess he heard me. Though, I want to talk to him. I held myself back. My emotions are all over the place right now. If I talk to him, I might break down. Giving away my identity.

I clutched my chest, feeling my heart yearn for him. In my mind, I threw away the idea of looking for another man to be my mate. It's impossible. I never knew that my feelings for him are these strong.

He's the only one. And I'll do everything to make him mine.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

Meanwhile with Li Luo...

She's currently with Huang Tuo and the others.

"Li Luo, what's with Snowdash?"

"What do you mean?" she said, turning around. The unicorn was frequently looking back at the direction where they came from. "Snowdash?" she said, petting her. She whined, looking back again.

"Is it Ya Lun?" Li Luo asked. "Do you miss him already?"

The unicorn whined again.

"Ya Lun?" Luna repeated, getting Li Luo's attention.

"An immortal that we met yesterday. He accidentally crossed the borders. He was about to leave when he fainted. I invited him to come in here to be checked on by Huang Tuo but he said that he's fine and is right now looking around the place." The envoy said smiling. Suddenly Snowdash ran towards the entrance of the city, stopping in front of a man that they never saw before. The man smiled, petting the unicorn.

"Missed me that much huh." They heard him say. If Snowdash's eagerness to see the man surprised them. The happiness that they saw in their friend's eyes when she saw him shocked them. They never saw her like this before...

"Ya Lun!" Li Luo called out, meeting him. Not noticing the others baffled expression nor the frown that graced Ka Suo's face.