Meeting Lan Shang

I froze. He was so close that I could feel his hot breath on my lips.

"You should be more careful," he said, tilting his head. I followed his gaze, gulping when I realized that I almost fell from the balcony. Two more steps and I'd be a dead meat if he hadn't stop me.

"T-thank you but can you let go of me now?" I said, feeling my heart about to pop out any second from my chest because of over stimulation. Instead of letting go of me though, he leaned in. Making my eyes widen.

"Why are you so nervous around me?"

"W-what do you mean?"

"You're stuttering again. Do I scare you that much?"

"Ya, if it you do I wouldn't have accepted your invite would I?" I said, slapping myself mentally again at my girlish acts. Though I am one, I'm currently Ya Lun right now. I can't keep acting like this. How do men act in this situations anyway? Wait... do men ever get in these kind of situations? I'm confuse.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

Shi smirked, noticing that Ya Lun was in his own world again. This person interests him for some reason. His piercing ruby red eyes. His arrogant stance. The way the other held himself. It is all very familiar to him.

" Prince Shi?" a curious voice said in the doorway. Making the younger prince let go of Ya Lun quickly. It was Huang Tuo.

*Blag*

"Aw, what the heck was that for!?" Ya Lun screamed angrily. His head bumped into the railing, dislodging the mask off his face. Growling he opened his eyes. His angry gaze turned into confusion though when he saw the two princes' expression.

"What?" he bitingly asked still angry.

"Y-your mask..." Shi supplied making Ya Lun get up fast and search for his fallen mask. He quickly put it on when he found it.

Clearing his throat, he looked at the two prince. "I'll take my leave then." Not looking back, he left the place quickly. He winched feeling the slight pain that flashed in his head. He closed his eyes, rubbing it.

His eyes snapped open though when he felt a hand on top of his. He frowned. In front of him was Lan Shang. The mermaid princess let her energy flow in him, soothing the pain. "Thanks. You didn't have to do that." He told her coldly.

She didn't seem to notice it though. She even smiled. "You're Ya Lun right? Everyone was talking about you. I'm Lan Shang by the way. Do you mind if I accompany you for a while? Li Luo told me to watch over you."

Ya Lun bit his lip. He didn't want her with him. "Thanks but I'm fine."

"B-but Li Luo insisted..."

"Li Luo or Prince Ka Suo?"

Lan Shang looked down, confirming that it was indeed Ka Suo. Ya Lun smirked. "Princess Lan Shang, I know that you want to be in Ka Suo's favor but don't involve me in it."

He stated coldly, leaving the stunned princess. He didn't go far though when she followed him blocking his way.

"W-what do you mean by being in his favor? I only wanted to be a good friend."

Ya Lun smile wryly. "Really? Then dear princess, how about looking up right now..."

Lan Shang frowned, following his words. She froze. Up there in the balcony were Ka Suo and Li Luo. They were dancing. Lost in each other's eyes.

"Heh, that's proves it. You like Ka Suo but look clearly he. doesn't. return. your. Feelings."

Ya Lun then turned around. About to take a step, when a hand grabbed his arm. His eyebrow twitched. She's starting to anger him. He was about to shake her off when she spoke.

"Please..." She said, crying. Head on Ya Lun's shoulder. He stopped at that, feeling a bit guilty. He sighed, removing her arm on his shoulder.

Lan Shang sobbed, thinking that he was leaving. She was surprise though when he crouched down. "Put your arms around my neck. I'll carry you like this."

She did, hiding her crying face on his back. Ya Lun sighed, feeling his clothes become wet. Oh well, this was his fault after all. Note to self. If you don't want a mermaid princess sticking to you, just walk away before she sees you. That or don't make her cry. It'll make you want to comfort her.

Tsk, how annoying.