Peach

Shi groaned as the sun hit his face. He was taking a nap under his cherry blossom tree when the hot tendrils of sun woke him up. He yawned rubbing his eyes. He has been feeling tired a lot lately. Most of the time, he didn't want to wake up anymore. He just wanted to sleep and lay around. Eat then sleep.

He also had been moody. Little things irritated him even his brother. So, he avoided him. He sighed. He should snap out of this. People were starting to notice even his mother. He got up about to leave when a happy laugh stopped him.

He turned around, wishing he hadn't. He was met by a sweet scene that shattered his heart into pieces once more. Ya Lun and Lan Shang were dancing. They looked beautiful especially with the petals falling around them as they do. Tears streamed down his cheeks. He quickly brushed them off.

He noticed that too. He'd been becoming more sensitive too as days passed by. He turned around, leaving the couple behind. Not seeing the set eyes who was worriedly looking at him. He saw the tears and his down-casted look.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

"Go away!" Shi growled once more when someone knocked on his door again. He didn't like to be bothered right now. He wanted to be by himself and cry. Just cry until he passed out and temporarily forget the pain he's feeling.

"Prince Shi?" Ya Lun's voice echoed in his room. Hearing that, Shi quickly got up and wiped his tears.

"What do you need?" he coldly asked when he opened the door.

"May I come in?" Ya Lun stated. He could see the redness in the other's eyes, telling him that the other had been crying.

Shi debated whether to let him or not. His longing for him won so he did. "So, what is that you want?"

Ya Lun let out a nervous laugh. "I just thought that you wanted someone to talk to. I saw you earlier. You were crying."

Shi avoided his gaze. "You're mistaken. There's nothing to cry about so why would I?"

Ya Lun's gaze became sharp then. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. So, you can leave now when you don't need anything else." Shi answered, sitting on his bed. Which was a mistake because, in an instant Ya Lun had pinned him down. Shi's eyes became wide, remembering the night they shared together.

"Liar. You do know that I could feel you, my mate." Ya Lun grunted, making Shi froze in shock.

"Y... you..."

"Do you really think that I believed your explanation that day? I knew that I should have died then because Lan Shang wasn't there. However, to my surprise I was well and alive which only means one thing I've mated with someone else. Funny thing though because my dreams were filled with the images of her but she doesn't have my mark." Ya Lun stated, moving Shi's hair up, revealing his mark. "But you do."

Shi looked aside. He couldn't meet his gaze.

"Ying Kong Shi, why did you do it? Why did you take Lan Shang's form to deceive me? Do you even know what you have done!?"

Shi closed his eyes when Ya Lun's anger filled the room. His form trembled. Seeing this, Ya Lun quickly calmed down and pulled Shi into his arms. "I'm sorry. Sorry." He muttered repeatedly, caressing Shi's back comfortingly.

When he stopped trembling, Ya Lun continued. "Ying Kong Shi, you, stupid prince. You've been feeling different these past few days haven't you?"

Shi looked at him. Questions in his eyes. Ya Lun sighed. That answered his questions. "Sleepy, moody and sometimes dizzy?" He listed.

Shi nodded. Ya Lun cupped his cheeks, resting his forehead on his. "You're pregnant, Shi. You're carrying my child."