His Female Mate

Warning Lime... up ahead...

Ya Lun gave in to his instincts. At least he knew her, he thought. He could learn. Learn to love her that is. They're immortals. He has a long time to do so.

He pulled her closer to him, kissing her deeper. He put her uncertain hands on his shoulders. She's innocent. He knew. Her actions tell him so. She's not use to this. He's probably her first kiss. The same as him. This is his first but guided by his instincts he knew what to do.

So, he slowed down, letting her adjust and follow his lead. After a while, he let her go, letting them breath.

"Are you okay?" he asked gently, tracing her lower lip with his thumb. She nodded shyly. He smiled, kissing her forehead. His hand behind her was gentle, strongly holding her close. It made her feel safe. Protected.

Lan Shang closed her eyes as he captured her lips with his again. She responded eagerly, learning fast. Ya Lun was actually surprise that he liked this when his feelings for her are so conflicting. He moved, shifting their position so she was the one leaning on the rock.

Lan Shang moaned as he nibbled on her lower lip. She tilted her head giving him access to her neck as he trailed kisses on it. The sound of disturbed birds interrupted them though.

~Lime end~

Ya Lun quickly covered her body with his in case someone was there. When minutes passed and no one appeared, he separated from her. "You should dress. Continue bathing in your room." He smiled when he saw the silent questions in her eyes. He kissed her forehead again, reassuring her. "I'll see you back in the palace."

She smiled, doing what he said.

When she's gone, he dressed too. He removed his mask, burning it. He didn't need it anymore. He only used it to cover the marks that appears on his face during his episodes. Especially the one on his forehead, a burning flame. However, since he already has one mate his marks wouldn't appear anymore unless he let them.

After he's sure that Lan Shang would be now in the ice palace, he decided to go back too.

A familiar figure then appeared behind the trees when the two are gone. Shi looked at the direction they went with hatred. His heart was broken into millions of pieces. The spring was created by him and it's his beloved place even more so than the hills of withering blooms. He never thought that in there he'd witness the thing that completely tore his heart apart.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

Many were surprised to see Ya Lun's face. Many maidens gave him an inviting look but he ignored them. Unfortunately for them, he had already chosen.

"Ya Lun?" Li Luo gasped in surprise when she saw him. He smiled, going near her and the others. They were having dinner.

"Do I look that weird without my mask?" he asked, taking the offered seat. The women blushed. He was really handsome. Even Luna had difficulty taking her eyes away from him.

Xing Jiu cleared his throat when he noticed the looks they gave him. The men noticed it too, making them feel a little insecure.

"N-no." Chao Ya answered we were just surprised.

"I see." Ya Lun said.

"But why did you suddenly removed it?" Li Luo asked.

"I don't need it anymore," he simply answered, taking a bite out of his dinner. Another presence then joined them. It was Lan Shang who just finished bathing. She quickly covered her blush when she saw Ya Lun who gave her a sweet smile.

"Lan Shang, come here." He said, patting the space beside him. That surprised the others especially when they saw her go and sat beside him without hesitation. She even took a bite on the chicken leg that he was holding.

"You two..." Huang Tuo said with his eyes fixed on them. Ya Lun grinned while Lan Shang blushed. She actually forgot that they were there.

"We're together." Ya Lun said, looking at Lan Shang who gave him a surprise look but then smiled happily at what he said. Together. Not long, the table was filled with congratulations and happy wishes.

Ka Suo also congratulated them but he's not fully happy. He could feel it. The presence of his brother not far away from them. He knew that Shi heard it. And he's hurting right now.

Ka Suo just hopes that his brother wouldn't do something drastic.