Tip...

"Lan Shang! Stop." Ya Lun said, trying to break free. He cursed when it didn't budge. It was strong. Don't be mistaken. He wants her but not like this.

"Why?" she asked, tilting his head, kissing his jaw lightly. "Isn't it that you have chosen me as mate?"

Ya Lun groaned, feeling her bite into his neck.

"Or was it all a lie?" She growled after, forcing him to look at her.

"No." He said, gasping at her touch. Moaning when she brushed on his sensitive sides. "T-that's not it." He forced his eyes open even though he wanted to close them. "I meant it when I said that."

"You are my mate Lan Shang." He continued, ignoring her hands. He concentrated on her eyes. He could see the pain them. Also, the love and longing.

She stopped. "Tell me." Please...

His eyes softened. "I love you." She broke down at that.

"Why!? Why now!?" She yelled, punching his chest. Ya Lun just let her when she got tired he pulled him into his chest. He wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. When did he fall? When did she became so important? Was the dislike he felt before was actually something else? He didn't know anymore. All he wanted to do now was to hold her like this and comfort her.

"Lan Shang..." He uttered. "do you...

.

.

.

.

.

Want to marry me still?"

She looked up, meeting his gaze. "W-what?"

"Even after knowing that I'll leave, do you still want to marry me?" He asked again with a lump on his throat. He would understand if she didn't.

"Idiot." She said. "Of course. I'll marry you. To make sure that you'll come back."

He chuckled. "That's all?" He asked, running his fingers through her silky locks again. He couldn't help it. They're so soft.

Her eyes narrowed. "And to make sure that It's only me and Shi."

He laughed at that." Silly woman. It'll always be only you and Ying Kong Shi. No one else could drive me crazy like you two." He said, kissing her.

Lan Shang smiled into the kiss. She knew but she's still hurt. However, she loved him and she forgave.

Morning...

"Ying Kong Shi!" Lan Shang called out, trying to catch up to him. The prince stifled a laugh when he saw her state. Her forehead was beaded with sweat and her hair was a bit messy.

"What is it?" He asked as he help her up.

"Can we talk about Ya Lun?" She said directly. Shi bit his lip. Uncertain.

Noticing this, Lan Shang cupped his cheek, making him look at her. "It's okay. I know that you're his mate too and I don't disagree. Better you than someone that I can't stand." She stated with humor in her eyes.

Shi laughed at that. She has a point. At least they could stand each other. "Let's talk in the Hills of withering blooms."

She nodded, taking his hand for support. Her legs still hurt from running.

After a while...

"Did he ask you?" Shi asked when they reached the place.

Lan Shang smiled. Not surprised that he knew about the proposal. "That's not fair. How come you know this before me?"

Shi gave her a devious smile. "Who do you think encourage him?" She laughed at that, hugging him. "Then I thank you dearest prince."

Shi smiled, returning the hug. He might as well get used to it. "Lan Shang..."

"Hm?"

"Ya Lun is weird, isn't he?"

She grinned, agreeing. "But we still fell for him."

"Yeah. Hopelessly." Shi agreed, resting his head on her shoulder. Taking comfort in her warmth and scent.

"I agreed." Lan Shang then said, meeting Shi's eyes. "in the next full moon."

Shi's eyes widened at that. That's only a two days away. "So soon?"

This time it was Lan Shang's eyes that widened in realization. Ya Lun didn't tell him yet. She bit the inside of her lip. She's going to kill him later.

"Ying Kong Shi, if Ya Lun talks to you later... punch him hard okay?" She stated instead of answering him. Shi looked at her in confusion. He frowned. She knew something.

"What is it?" he asked at her serious expression.

"Ya Lun..."

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

Ya Lun cursed when he failed to control his powers again, making a wide hole in the ground. He winched, looking around. He found a big rock. Quickly, he picked it up and put it on the hole.

He sighed. Safe.

His eyes widened in panic though when a new presence joined him. It was angry. Did he saw?

"Ying Kong Shi..."

The prince eyes narrowed at him. "Is it true?"

"W-what?"

"Tell me! Is it true that you're leaving!?"