I.

My chest heaved as I attempted at regaining my breath, though to no avail. My legs quaked beneath me as my hands grasped for something to hold onto. The pounding of footsteps hitting the cold concrete rang in my ears like a deafening scream that just wouldn't seem to go away, no matter how hard I tried to block it out.

I could still feel their hot breath against my flesh, their black eyes searching my body, scanning it, as if it, I, were some prize to be won. Their hands holding firm upon my wrists, both pressed firmly against me, the warmth emanating and covering me like the finest silk, yet as rough as sandpaper.

With every muscle twinge beneath my flesh, it seemed they only tried to close in closer, suffocatingly closer. The heat I felt from them was both agonizing, yet somehow, strangely euphoric.

I shook my head at the thought, as the footsteps had drawn evermore closer, and sounded as though they were right on top of me. I drew in a sharp breath, however it seemed hitched in my throat, as I could also hear a twisted smirk appear behind me.

I froze.

My eyes clamped shut, fighting back tears as my wrists were soon engulfed in a fire that quickly spread throughout my body, being violently yanked back and out of the light, and into an almost never ending darkness.

Please no.

A devilish chuckle filled the silence, mind shattering, cold. The same heat I had previously felt once again hit me like a bag of bricks, and my legs begun to once again quake beneath me.

"Found you."

I parted my lips to scream, to make any kind of sound, but found a hand being placed over my mouth, preventing me from any possible idea of announcing my location to anyone that may be nearby.

I was stripped of any false hope I may have given myself.

My eyes scanned the pitch blackness that surrounded us, as I attempted to find any sliver of light, but I was left disappointed as it almost seemed the light I had just been stripped from, was nowhere in sight. I felt a pair of hands placing themselves around my neck, tightening ever so slightly as a maniacal laugh pierced the black air.

"We were gonna be easy on you... but, since you managed to escape us... Oh, we're gonna have so much fun with you now."

I heard that peculiar accent. Irish. The voice sounded somewhat distorted, however, was still clear enough to make out what was being said, and was drenched in desire - lust.

Anger.

Hunger.