VIII.

I leaned against the wall closest to my bathroom as the two males began to whisper to one another, meanwhile I remained motionless, almost giving them a are you gonna fill me in or just take up space in my room look. Anti would occasionally smirk in my direction when Dark wasn't looking, causing me to stiffen under his gaze. I wasn't sure if he was doing it just for the reaction, or if there was something else that caused him to give me such an odd expression. That neon green eye of his... I found myself fascinated by it, and almost wanting to do nothing but stare into it - but even I knew that would spell either disaster... or another incident that involved me being restricted and thrown onto my bed.

Which, after my thoughts from the shower... didn't seem like too bad of an idea.

Once again, there was that smirk, and I mentally kicked myself in the ass as Anti and I locked eyes, and for a moment, I could have swore I saw a flash of bright baby blue orbs staring back at me. But I quickly shifted my thoughts to something else to prevent Anti from trying to dive into my thoughts.

Penguins.

Which caused Anti to immediately turn from me and avert his full attention back to Dark. I smirked to myself at the sheer brilliance of my plan of thinking of whatever I could that wouldn't be the least bit interesting to him. Now if only I could think of how to combat Dark... I watched him carefully as he stood to his feet, straightening his suit before glancing my direction for a brief moment, returning his gaze to Anti as he approached the door leading out into the living room.

"Let's go. We have some things to take care of."

I continued to lean against the wall, watching as Dark vanished beyond sight, leaving Anti and I alone in my room, silence building between us. Just when I was about to speak, Anti glitched his way just mere inches from my face, the index of his right hand trailing ever so lightly across my jaw, before he lifted my gaze to meet his, a twisted smirk evident on his somewhat parted lips.

"I'll be seein' ya later, lass. Don't miss me too much."

As I parted my lips in response, I watched as he vanished, leaving behind small glitches in his wake, before they too dissipated into nothing. I sighed to myself with a shrug, approaching my dresser to pull out some pajamas, deciding after the night I had thus far, bed was probably the one highlight of the night.

But I soon realized, it had betrayed me, as thoughts all led back to Anti and Dark. The feeling of their flesh against me, the way they touched me. The differences between the two, the way they looked at me as I was in my most vulnerable state, be it beneath them, or on top of them.

The feeling of Anti penetrating me with his tongue, his fingers curling within me to hit that sweet spot just right. Or Dark, thrusting into me with such fidelity, as though I were the only he had desire of being with. Little did I know, these two had marked me, claimed me.

And it wouldn't be long until I would be left with a choice.

But none of that mattered right now. All that mattered was getting my mind focused onto something else, anything else, if it meant enabling me to a peaceful nights rest.

I found myself standing at the heart of what appeared to be a war zone. Countless lifeless bodies lay at my feet, as I was coated in their blood. I examined my bloodstained hands, and while the sight should have filled me with terror, instead what I felt, was excitement. Footsteps began to approach from behind, and a voice... it sounded distorted, yet familiar. Far, yet so close. As thought it were close enough to touch, yet far enough away to be almost inaudible. I felt hands upon my body, and yet, no one other than the corpses of endless men and women were around.

"You and I are gonna have so much fun together."

I jolted within my bed, my breathing rapid, while me (e/c) orbs frantically scanned over my room. The morning sun penetrated my room, as the warmth from its rays covered me like a soft blanket. I looked outside the window at the snow covered trees, and couldn't help but to let out a sigh of relief after having been snapped back to reality from that dream. But I found myself desiring to know just who that voice had belonged to.

I knew it from somewhere, and yet, I couldn't seem to put my finger on it. It was so distorted, and yet, soothing.

Almost as if it had belonged to a lover.