XI.

I began to weigh the pros and cons of either male.

Anti. There was something alluring about him. Something that despite knowing how violent he was, to himself and those around him, pulled me in and left me wanting to know more. Feel more.

Don't underestimate the allure of darkness; even the purest hearts are drawn to it.

Dark. His class and the way he seemed to hold himself left me speechless, and wanting to learn more about the demon in the suit. While manipulative to further his own agenda, he seemed less prone to violent outbursts than Anti.

However, I also hadn't seen much of Dark's antics, as it had been Anti that was drenched in the blood of the men that was so easily dispatched after attempting to assault me.

Anti and Dark both drew me in, and yet, at the same time, pushed me away. They enticed me more than any one else ever had, and Dark's words still rang within my thoughts as clear as a bell.

And no matter how hard I fought against those words, I knew that ultimately, I would be left with a choice.

But what did that choice even entail? What would be asked of me when I made my choice? Would I become a slave to their desires? Or would I just become some disease to please?

I remained silent as I stared down at my hands that rested within my lap, my fingers lightly brushing against one another as my mind wrestled within its own self.

Regardless of my decision, I knew that as much of my life had changed within this extremely short amount of time having met them, my life would complete a 360 as a result.

I just hoped that my decision, wouldn't be the cause of my corpse being found in an alley, or even a ditch, and aired for the world to see.

Or worse; never found.