III.

My life was never what you'd consider normal. I always seemed to attract the worst kinds of people, and it wasn't the worst kind, in a good way. These people were cruel; vicious. Sick, twisted and demented. The kind that would turn over, or even kill, their own kin for a high, or for less.

As for me? I was as normal as you could get. I held a steady job as a bartender, where I could never tell if the boss was a sexist, or just stupid. But, I was dead set on him being both. My parents both held decently paying jobs, which allowed me to move to Cincinnati, Ohio.

Why Cincinnati?

I haven't the faintest damn idea why.

But I can tell you I felt drawn to it. Like there was some force calling me there, and I went. By the gods, I went. Like a moth to a flame.

I had my own place, with a roommate here and there, but I never seemed to enjoy the company of others. I found myself getting too stressed.

Irritated.

"We will be seeing you, (y/n)."

So as I said - I attract the worst kind of people. As I stood in the pool of blood, horror clear on my face, I was overwhelmed by two clear emotions.

Fear.

Desire.

Fear, for the ungodly sight, the death that now lay at my feet. Caused at the hands, of either one, or both, of the men I had just met. The two men, that inspired such fear deep in my bones due to the chaos they are well within capability of reaching.

And desire. Desire for wanting to see them again, for wanting to learn more. Know more. For wanting to hear their voice. For wanting to feel their touch.

My body burned as I forced myself to leave the pile of bodies behind me, a trail of their mixed blood following behind me, before not long, fading from something distasteful, into something beautiful.

Untainted.

I pulled out the keys to my home as I let a soft sigh pass my lips, pushing the door open after having unlocked the barrier between me, and the warm embrace of my home.

I was greeted by an almost ear piercing screech, as my cat came bolting towards me, showing clear signs of having missed me. I giggled softly as she lept into my arms, right away going about happily purring against my cheek.

"Yeah, yeah. I missed you too, Grace."

Setting her down on the floor, I begun to remove my coat, placing it up on the coat rack. I removed my boots, pausing as I slowly glanced at the bottom. No blood. A smile found its way to my lips, setting my boots back down on the shoe mat, I made my way into the kitchen, Grace running not far behind as I grabbed a can of cat food.

Meowing softly, I removed the lid before I emptied the contents into her food bowl, the lid and now empty can, being tossed into the waste bin. Grace had wasted little to no time going to work on her food, almost inhaling her late dinner, while I, made my way to my room to get changed into my pajamas.

Not that I didn't mind wearing skinny jeans and a v-neck shirt that, if I may say, showed off some decently sized assets. But when I was home? I preferred comfortability over sensuality.

The door leading to my room was ajar, which was not how I remembered leaving it before I had left for work. I cautiously pushing the cracked door open, poking my head in just enough to get a lay of the room, and upon seeing it was clear, I stepped in and began to remove articles of clothing.

Never mind I was leaving a trail of clothes in my wake, leading up to my dresser. I had to do laundry in the morning anyway, so what's a few pieces of clothes on my floor?

Pulling the top drawer open, I grabbed a pair of black laced underwear, and placed them upon my bed with a small smile. In one swift motion, I had unhooked my bra, and simply watched as it fell to the floor.

Gotta let them puppies fly free when you're going for comfort.

I went to grab my underwear to remove them, but was stopped as a snicker violently attacked my ears, and dread washed over me quicker than I had time to process the idea, that I wasn't alone in my room.

I in fact hadn't been alone in my room this whole time.

"Please. Don't stop on my account."

That accent. I remember that accent.

And that voice.

That voice, belonged to one of the men I had met.

That voice, belonged to one of the men that had violently murdered the group of lowlifes that had attempted an assault on my life.

That voice, belonged to the man that would inevitably turn any ounce of normalcy in my dull and boring life, into complete and utter

CHAOS.