Authors Notes.

This story, is inspiration behind the album Unfall by IAMX.

The cover was edited by me, and if you would like one done, please ask! I'll try to edit you one for your stories as well when I have free time.

The album consists of 13 songs, and as such, this story will also consist of 13 chapters, each chapter typed to suit the vibe with the chapters particular song.

There will not be much detail given in regards to the main characters history, however, depending on the feedback from this story, if good enough, a second book may be started, where it will not be based solely off an album, and will have more detail regarding the main character, their friends, etc.

UPDATE:: Yes, I am well aware that Sean has recently returned back to his natural color, however, because I am selfish and prefer him with his green hair, he will have green hair throughout this story.

There will be extremely dark themes within this story, some of which may be triggering. So please, for your own sake, and safety, do not continue this story if you find gore, murder, stalking, rape and language offensive.

Now, let's not get ahead of ourselves, here. I do not condone, support or agree with murder/stalking/rape, rape especially, as I myself was nearly a victim at the young age of 6.

So understand, while it may make you, the readers, uncomfortable, please try to understand that for myself, it brings up some bad memories typing rape scenarios.

This story, is not for the faint of heart.

You've been warned.